Kraton UK Bashing Buddies - New V4 6s owner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James899

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
Hi Guys, I joined here a few weeks ago when I was eyeing up a new V4 6s Kraton, so now I've purchased it I can happily post on here!
I near Northampton/Milton Keynes and was just wondering if there was any guys who fancied getting together for a bash session somewhere.
Im still fairly new to RCing after only 12months but would be more than happy to get together sometime with some guys for some RC fun?

Hope to hear from all you fellow Arrma owners!

Welcome aboard. (y)

I'm also in the UK, South Wales to be more accurate so nowhere near you but hopefully someone on here will be close enough for a get together.

Failing that @Reubydoobe runs an "Arrma UK" group on FaceAche, sorry I mean Facebook so you could always join there too for more chance of some locals to go out with. ;)
EDIT: speak of the Devil and he shall appear @Reubydoobe . :ROFLMAO:;);)

Welcome aboard. (y)

I'm also in the UK, South Wales to be more accurate so nowhere near you but hopefully someone on here will be close enough for a get together.

Failing that @Reubydoobe runs an "Arrma UK" group on FaceAche, sorry I mean Facebook so you could always join there too for more chance of some locals to go out with. ;)
He's a legend here BTW ?
Gmballistic that is ❤️

There's a shed load of Arrma owners around your neck of the woods. Check out Milton Keynes rc club on Facebook or #arcouk or Arrma uk
Thanks for the info guys, really appreciate it!!
Welcome aboard. (y)

Thanks pal, well if I'm ever up them ways or your down here then we can get together ??

I'm in Devon and have loads of decent spot's to send it
I sent mine today for first time at local skatepark, didn't end too badly!! Been to plenty of forests and gravel traps, I love it!
I don't have Facebook as I'm not really into social media, I joined here because obviously RC'ing is cool as....is there any other way to get in touch with any local guys?

I sent mine today for first time at local skatepark, didn't end too badly!! Been to plenty of forests and gravel traps, I love it!
I don't have Facebook as I'm not really into social media, I joined here because obviously RC'ing is cool as....is there any other way to get in touch with any local guys?
Might be a few on here ?
Skate park fun is awesome I've just had a new one built near me by the local council it's amazing fun. Have a look for Milton Keynes rc club is all I can suggest apart from Facebook. It's really not that bad trust me ? ?

Honestly I can't stand Facebook at all as well as most other "social media" sites.
I did however join FB last year but purely to stay in contact with group messaging about speed running at ROSSA events in the UK which is what I do. As soon as the ROSSA forum is back up & running though I'll be leaving FB ASAP. ;)

You could try posting a thread on here in the "Local Tracks & Bashing" sub section to see if you get any responses.
Link: https://www.arrmaforum.com/forums/local-tracks-bashers.51/

Attachments

• Photo_1576243143605.jpg
    Photo_1576243143605.jpg
    419.7 KB · Views: 29
Honestly I can't stand Facebook at all as well as most other "social media" sites.
I did however join FB last year but purely to stay in contact with group messaging about speed running at ROSSA events in the UK which is what I do. As soon as the ROSSA forum is back up & running though I'll be leaving FB ASAP. ;)

You could try posting a thread on here in the "Local Tracks & Bashing" sub section to see if you get any responses.
Link: https://www.arrmaforum.com/forums/local-tracks-bashers.51/
Thanks for all your info guys

Hi Guys, I joined here a few weeks ago when I was eyeing up a new V4 6s Kraton, so now I've purchased it I can happily post on here!
I near Northampton/Milton Keynes and was just wondering if there was any guys who fancied getting together for a bash session somewhere.
Im still fairly new to RCing after only 12months but would be more than happy to get together sometime with some guys for some RC fun?

Im from nottingham dude ive a senton blx 3s im new to the hobby about a year

Hi, I’ve just picked up a granite v3. Haven’t had an rc since my teens (over a decade ago) and just wanted to mess around. I’m in Buckingham, if you ever fancy finding somewhere decent, I’d be up for that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back