Europe Uk conisborough near doncaster.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrewcrofts

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Hi all. Just thought I'd fly the UK flag in my first post and tell you about a disused limestone quarry we recently visited. It's on the edge of Gainsborough, just outside of doncaster uk. The area gets lots of use from bmx and mountain bikes, along with off road mx bikes it there is also a good measure of rc's bashing around. It has some good jumps and burms which are quite challenging. Sorry, i don't have the postcode or coordinates, but if you search on google maps, its easy to spot and access. The locals don't seem to mind the activity and the owners are happy for people to use the area. If you're in the area its well worth a visit.
ATB
Andy.

Thread type
RC Track or Bash Spot
Hi all. Just thought I'd fly the UK flag in my first post and tell you about a disused limestone quarry we recently visited. It's on the edge of Gainsborough, just outside of doncaster uk. The area gets lots of use from bmx and mountain bikes, along with off road mx bikes it there is also a good measure of rc's bashing around. It has some good jumps and burms which are quite challenging. Sorry, i don't have the postcode or coordinates, but if you search on google maps, its easy to spot and access. The locals don't seem to mind the activity and the owners are happy for people to use the area. If you're in the area its well worth a visit.
ATB
Andy.
Sorry. The post says it's near Gainsborough but in actual fact it should say Conisborough.... predictive text at it's worst!
Andy.

ATB
Andy.
I live very close been searching high and low for good spot is it still open?

Sorry. The post says it's near Gainsborough but in actual fact it should say Conisborough.... predictive text at it's worst!
Andy.
As far as I know it is still there. Its not an organised site, just a disused limestone quarry but is spot on for the rc bashers and crawlers..... if you look on Google maps is quite clear to see the location as you go in to Conisbrough on the right of the main road. There is a large disused railway bridge over the river at the side of it just to give you more of a pointer.....

It’s called steetley query I went there last week is very we known place to the local community. A great place for bashing

Been meaning to get down there myself! I'm literally only 10 mins or so from there wath,Rotherham 😀 thanks for heads up. Any fellow bashers around fancy bashing let me know

I’m from wath and going to make steetley my local bash ground
Great stuff 👌 there's a few of us from wath,I've not been steetley for a while tbh...I mainly going to Brampton bmx track/maltby skatepark and we've just found another at rawmarsh which is actually quite good 👍 if u ever fancy a bash we can organise something out,I'm having issues with kraton at moment which il try and sort out,I've got kraton 6s v5 and my mate had a granite and outcast 6s exb but there's a quite a few of us about locally. Erm im on YouTube DIFFER RC,FB:lee differ so just get in touch if you fancy a group bash,got a video to upload soon too 👌

Great stuff 👌 there's a few of us from wath,I've not been steetley for a while tbh...I mainly going to Brampton bmx track/maltby skatepark and we've just found another at rawmarsh which is actually quite good 👍 if u ever fancy a bash we can organise something out,I'm having issues with kraton at moment which il try and sort out,I've got kraton 6s v5 and my mate had a granite and outcast 6s exb but there's a quite a few of us about locally. Erm im on YouTube DIFFER RC,FB:lee differ so just get in touch if you fancy a group bash,got a video to upload soon too 👌
Sound mate I will give you and add on Facebook 👌yes Brampton bmx track looks sound,wife’s bought me a big rock for Christmas so not even had it out of box yet! I’m new to the game so idont know anyone with an rc car

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back