UK ~ Fantastic raffle prize available at ROSSA Round 2 in August ~ BURI Kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GMballistic

ROSSA ~ Officially fast.
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
Just heard some great news on Facebook that Mr Buri himself, Thomas Burger-Ringer, has kindly donated a kit to give away at the end of Round 2 of the ROSSA World RC Speed Championships being held in August on the weekend of the 17-18th August, Snowdonia Aerospace LLP, Llanbedr Airfield, North Wales, UK.
They will hold a hat draw at the end of the event. The entrant fee is £10 each.

Anyone who wishes to be in with the chance of winning this great prize will need to enter the raffle at the event in August so please do come along to try your hand at speed running or just to spectate and see the fastest RC's in the UK (in the world in some instances).

Please see the post on Facebook for more info on ROSSA round 2 which will be held on the weekend of 17th-18th August.
Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1641915416068313/
Main website here with all the records, rules, classes and more info about ROSSA here: http://www.rossa.org.uk/classdefinitions.html

(y)

More info on the BURI-Racer platform here; https://www.facebook.com/BURIRacerE1/

Not what the prize will be exactly as it hasn't been confirmed yet which exact kit it is and it wouldn't have electronics with it but to give you an idea.
22046514_859179980912738_1218450504075409876_n.jpg

Just wanted to say whoever wins this prize will be getting a fantastic product, sounds like a great event as well. Thomas is a great guy.. Buri racers are extremely fast, lightweight, and pretty durable. They actually have 2 different styles, the original Buri-racer E1, E1.2 and the latest E1.3 which have the main belt for the drivetrain that runs down the right side of the chassis, and the newer E2.1 which has a more symmetrical design, with the belt running down the center of the chassis. I actually got one of the original E2.1's which came out a few months ago and It's been great.

Attachments

• BURI E2.1  1.jpg
    BURI E2.1 1.jpg
    262.2 KB · Views: 36
  • BURI E2.1 2.jpg
    BURI E2.1 2.jpg
    214.7 KB · Views: 38
Your Buri Racer looks awesome @White Noise and thank you for a bit of insight into the different models. ;)

I'm definitely going to be buying a few raffle tickets for this prize myself. Would love one of those. :cool:
@BashingBrian another reason you should try to come to the event buddy even if you haven't got the Infraction yet.

Your Buri Racer looks awesome @White Noise and thank you for a bit of insight into the different models. ;)

I'm definitely going to be buying a few raffle tickets for this prize myself. Would love one of those. :cool:
@BashingBrian another reason you should try to come to the event buddy even if you haven't got the Infraction yet.
Thanks man, I'm glad I could help. Good luck with the raffle(y).. Too bad I'm not in the UK or I'd love to attend.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back