Granite Uk laws on RC cars

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revilljm

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
Anyone know any uk laws base on RC cars and where you can and can’t drive them?

you worry too much buddy, bash anywhere you want unless you start trespassing building sites etc
There's a building site close to where I live and it looks so good. Very bashable. Doubt I could be there for long before the cops are called though. ?

There's a building site close to where I live and it looks so good. Very bashable. Doubt I could be there for long before the cops are called though. ?
Ask the owner of the building, being polite and asking permission could work, I’ve got a couple private bashing spots I’m allowed to use because I asked.

Theres vids of kids on youtube climbing UK skyscrapers and breaking into stadiums and they don't get arrested. You should be ok

I always ask too, most people are good. I remember asking a local cricket club if i could fly my drones on their land, they happily said yes and said that if I'm there playing with my drones there will be less youths causing damage and roughing the place up. I am a big fella.

No laws but there may be local bylaws or just arse wardens. My son got stopped in a local park with his 16th scale buggy by a warden who quoted a rule that bans full size cars and didn't seem to understand the difference.

Having said that, 30 years ago the U.K. law said that land and water based r/c models could only use 27 and 40 Mhz frequencies. I'm not sure they ever updated it so technically we may all be breaking the law. Not that it would be enforceable due to 'common usage. Anyone know?

You could still be taken to court for breaking someone's ankle by hitting it at 50mph so be careful about that.

You could still be taken to court for breaking someone's ankle by hitting it at 50mph so be careful about that.

You could get sued too. Do that and the person you hit will own all of your RC cars. And your house too lol.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back