Ultrasonic cleaners.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was introduced to the ultrasonic cleaner when I was a machinist at Air Canada back in the day. I was surprised as to just how clean the parts were after just a few minutes on soaking them in water. Parts drenched in cutting oil came out spotless. Now, many years later, I have my own and swear by it for not my rc diff parts, but washing my pistols internals after a day at the range.

I kid you not that parts come out SUPER clean after a 15-minute cycle (I use 1 part Simple Green to 10 parts water, btw). My unit has a 10 liter capacity with a built-in heater which makes it much more effective. By far, the best $200 I’ve ever invested on a tool.

Yes, it is safe on all metals and plastics (it’s the cleaning solvent used that may be harmful to certain materials).

FYI: Don’t buy the cheap plastic units one may find on Aliexpress or Bangood as they won’t last very long, AND they aren’t as strong as the units made in the US/Canada. Take it from me as I know from experience.

Hope this helps.

I was introduced to the ultrasonic cleaner when I was a machinist at Air Canada back in the day. I was surprised as to just how clean the parts were after just a few minutes on soaking them in water. Parts drenched in cutting oil came out spotless. Now, many years later, I have my own and swear by it for not my rc diff parts, but washing my pistols internals after a day at the range.

I kid you not that parts come out SUPER clean after a 15-minute cycle (I use 1 part Simple Green to 10 parts water, btw). My unit has a 10 liter capacity with a built-in heater which makes it much more effective. By far, the best $200 I’ve ever invested on a tool.

Yes, it is safe on all metals and plastics (it’s the cleaning solvent used that may be harmful to certain materials).

FYI: Don’t buy the cheap plastic units one may find on Aliexpress or Bangood as they won’t last very long, AND they aren’t as strong as the units made in the US/Canada. Take it from me as I know from experience.

Hope this helps.
Do you have a link to the cleaner that you have?

Hope this helps.
Can I borrow yours? I have some things to clean....

70E2B58B-5A19-40D5-93AF-A25676D31ECA.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back