Unable to get my brand new Fazon running

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devo

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fazon
I bought the Arrma Fazon a few weeks ago and until now I am unable to get it running.

I have read the manual.

I have charged the battery, LiPO 3s, 3 cell/ 11.1 v, 5200mah, 50C. Installed and checked them repeatedly, when the switch is turned on the fan starts.

I have placed 4 AA batteries in the TACTIC TTX300, and checked them repeatedly. When the power is turned on the red light flashes.

I did the throttle setup per recommendations, got the red flashes

I got the one green flash with the throttle in neutral.

I am unable to get the two green flashes or three green flashes with the TX in full throttle or full brake position respectively.

I am unable to get the vehicle moving or steering.

HELP. IF NOT I WILL HAVE TO RETURN THE VEHICLE.

Thanks,

On our transmitter the LED are not flashing. Also not if the car is switched off.
If the LED on top of the transmitter are flashing, it means that the battery´s of the transmitter have to less voltage.

So it´s clear that you can´t make the throttle setup because you do not have an connection to you´re car (RX and ESC).
Check you´re transmitter battery again and when the led is stable, check the led on the transmitter / ESC.
These led´s will give you the information that you have an connect or not.
Maybe you have to bind the TX and RX again. But first fix the problem with the TX.

lonee

Thanks.
Changed the controller battery and now I am running it to break it in.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back