Unboxing the Super Special Edition Typhon 3s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notorious J

It's gonna break, so might as well send it!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Granite
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 6s
I'm terrible at narration, but it wouldn't be right not to make this one unboxing video. It's long, but aren't all unboxing videos? Cheers Arrma Forum Family!?

That was such a nice thing, nearly brought tear to my eye at the beginning and I hope your all better now..!!
You seem like such a nice guy @Notorious J, now as for @bicketybam well what can I say he's like the resident ArrmaForum super hero..?
He truly has got a heart of gold ?

Now go bash that Typhon, but not too much..??

I'm sure you will but let us know how it goes. I have been looking at the Typhons myself but not sure if I want 3s or 6s.
What a great gift from a generous man. I'm always reading both @Notorious J and @bicketybam threads and posts as yoda's of the RC Arrma world. I would have been over the moon if that arrived in the mail, as you are. Have fun.

Way to go Johnny! Great video. Can’t wait to see some running videos soon. Take your time on the tracks. They are harder than they look. Make sure you have someone with you to flip it over so you can stay in the stands.

Nice... very nice unboxing Notorius!! I join a lot.... but just one question... what remains of the rc, after that you through away radio, instructions and everything around your room? Just the typhon and your old trasmitor ? HAHAHAH:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Wow. Great video. You sound like a very appreciative person and for you to make a vid like this speaks volumes. Bam sounds like a great guy too with a huge heart. The world needs more people like this.

I don’t know the exact details but I can relate in many ways with life’s experiences. I very recently just got divorced which ended up very painful for me. I was side blinded in every way possible. I’m won’t go into any details as this is your thread and you & bam deserve the spotlight.

I’m proud to be a member of such a great community ?

Last edited:
Nice... very nice unboxing Notorius!! I join a lot.... but just one question... what remains of the rc, after that you through away radio, instructions and everything around your room? Just the typhon and your old trasmitor ? HAHAHAH:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Add battery & go!
Wow. Great video. You sound like a very appreciative person and for you to make a vid like this speaks volumes. Bam sounds like a Greta guy too with a huge heart. The world needs more people like this.

I don’t know the exact details but I can relate in many ways with life’s experiences. I very recently just got divorced which ended up very painful for me. I was side blinded in every way possible. I’m won’t go into any details as this is your thread and you & bam deserve the spotlight.

I’m proud to be a member of such a great community ?
Lean on us when you need it. The community is stronger as a whole. PM anytime you need to vent. Trust me, it helps.✌

Add battery & go!

Lean on us when you need it. The community is stronger as a whole. PM anytime you need to vent. Trust me, it helps.✌
Thanks. Good to know I have a place to vent. At my age I should know better. I’m now at a place where I find it extremely hard to trust people

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back