Typhon unbreakable body for 6s Typhon?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockync7

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Felony
  3. Granite
  4. Limitless
  5. Kraton 4s
  6. Typhon 6s
  7. Typhon 3s
Anyone know if these companies make the unbreakable body for the 6S typhon?

Yeah I seen those I'm afraid to buy anything from Russia
Other than shipping taking forever you do get what you paid for. I've purchased 2 bodies from Evgeniy. @olds97_lss has purchased a few and so has @Notorious J. I ordered directly from his website instead of eBay though. https://probodyrc.ru/
Shipping is probably insane.
I ordered a body right after Covid hit in April of 2020 and I didn't get my body until the end of July, my first body took a little over a month.

Other than shipping taking forever you do get what you paid for. I've purchased 2 bodies from Evgeniy. @olds97_lss has purchased a few and so has @Notorious J. I ordered directly from his website instead of eBay though. https://probodyrc.ru/

I ordered a body right after Covid hit in April of 2020 and I didn't get my body until the end of July, my first body took a little over a month.
There's a lot of scammers in Russia so I would be afraid if I even get anyting

I'll look one in America first I can't find one I'll see how much the shipping would be
No one in the US makes them. And it is free.

I have bought a few from the Russians. Very durable. Functional not fancy. ;)
The material is similar to the "Bobby car" material for 3 year olds.

Kraton with a Notorious body and Big Rock:
20210626_114646.jpg

Granite body and Big Rock (big) that ended up on a Kraton 6s:
20210404_174226.jpg

Ordered one for the Big Rock, ended up beeing the wrong body (Big Big Rock, my mistake) and put it on a Kraton (Notorious wheels). Ugly but functional.
20210405_002506.jpg

Last edited:
I have bought a few from the Russians. Very durable. Functional not fancy. ;)

Kraton with a Notorious body and Big Rock:
View attachment 168337

Granite body and Big Rock (big) that ended up on a Kraton 6s:
View attachment 168338
Wait wait wait… they made a supersize big rock that fits the kraton? Can you show it off please? That sounds awesome lol

They called it a " Nero Big Rock" body. I ordered too fast having the 3s in my mind not the 6s Nero Big Rock. My mistake. So I had to cut the rear off to make it fit on the Kraton.

I’m an idiot completely forgot about that one… 🤦🏻‍♂️ Everytime I see one of these things it makes me want one.
They pop up on Facebook and eBay from time to time. I'm friends with a guy on Facebook that has like 12 of them. The original Nero with and without the diff brain, the Nero Fazon and the Nero Big Rock.

There's a lot of scammers in Russia so I would be afraid if I even get anyting
I actually got mine from Basherbodies, not Probody. Really good product.

I'll look one in America first I can't find one I'll see how much the shipping would be
Good luck finding an unbreakable body here in the states. PL made their white unbreakable body for the Noto and Kraton. Since been stopped I think. Not 100% sure. But no Typhon stuff. PL wont copy another brands body. Not proper business wise. Russians don't care and why they are more plentiful there.
Wonder why China doesn't offer them. They are the epitome of patent and copyright infringement. Oh thats right, China doesn't want products to last, Wants us to keep buying/replacing short lived products. Planned obsolescence.
I guess Russia is on to something now. A new concept. Actual product durability!:LOL:

Last edited:
Good luck finding an unbreakable body here in the states. PL made their white unbreakable body for the Noto and Kraton. Since been stopped I think. Not 100% sure. But no Typhon stuff. PL wont copy another brands body. Not proper business wise. Russians don't care and why they are more plentiful there.
Wonder why China doesn't offer them. They are the epitome of patent and copyright infringement. Oh thats right, China doesn't want products to last, Wants us to keep buying/replacing short lived products. Planned obsolescence.
I guess Russia is on to something now. A new concept. Actual product durability!:LOL:
They aren't very durable on concrete it east right through them.

I don't think the russian bodies are any kind of copyright infringement. Legally at least. Too different from the original. But what do I know...

Last edited:
I don't think the russian bodies are any kind of copyright infringement. Legally at least. Too different from the original. But what do I know...
That's up for debate. You could be right.
The Unbreakables are just lay over forms of an original body. So scale is slightly changed. That's why they appear to have diluted body lines and generally are larger ever so slightly. Take an original body and place it inside of an ubreakable. It will almost fit like a glove. If Traxass doesn't mind unbreakable copies, I guess its not such a big deal. Copyright laws are hard to enforce from abroad. Especially with non complicit countries. Just my spin.
You will never see them made and sold here in the States for some reason. Don't have the answer to that.:unsure:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back