Typhon unbreakable body for 6s Typhon?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's up for debate. You could be right.
The Unbreakables are just lay over forms of an original body. So scale is slightly changed. That's why they appear to have diluted body lines and generally are larger ever so slightly. Take an original body and place it inside of an ubreakable. It will almost fit like a glove. If Traxass doesn't mind unbreakable copies, I guess its not such a big deal. Copyright laws are hard to enforce from abroad. Especially with non complicit countries. Just my spin.
You will never see them made and sold here in the States for some reason. Don't have the answer to that.:unsure:
I don't understand how the eBay cheapo bodies get away with it either. The VW bodies even come with photocopy Proline sticker sheets.

It all comes down to enforcing a Cease and Desist. Which can usually only be enforced Domestically.

I wish Arrma would manufacture those strong bodies as an upsell. And some strong VW beetle bodies would be cool too!

Just checked the unbreakable Granite and Big Rock 3s bodies. The Big Rock body fits like a glove, the Granite not quite but pretty much. :(

I've built servo covers for aeroplanes with a home built contraption using polystyrol. Just need a big enough oven to preheat the material and a box with a vaccum cleaner attached to it. Just wondering why nobody builds moulds and manufactures "unbreakable" bodies. The profit margins look decent. With a 3d printer moulds could be easily manufactured and used to build heat resistant moulds. Even fun designing own bodies. Not that difficult. Or just use balsa wood to build a mould. The polystyrol in the frame gets heated in the oven and then put on the box when hot. Switch on vaccum cleaner and finished. Scale the whole contraption and use that other plastic material. A week or two of trial and error, once you have a mould and self built oven should deliver sellable results.

What is the name of the material used on the unbreakable bodies and bobby cars?

20210911_094928.jpg

20210911_094941.jpg

20210911_094923.jpg

Last edited:
I wish Arrma would manufacture those strong bodies as an upsell. And some strong VW beetle bodies would be cool too!

Just checked the unbreakable Granite and Big Rock 3s bodies. The Big Rock body fits like a glove, the Granite not quite but pretty much. :(

I've built servo covers for aeroplanes with a home built contraption using polystyrol. Just need a big enough oven to preheat the material and a box with a vaccum cleaner attached to it. Just wondering why nobody builds moulds and manufactures "unbreakable" bodies. The profit margins look decent. With a 3d printer moulds could be easily manufactured and used to build heat resistant moulds. Even fun designing own bodies. Not that difficult. Or just use balsa wood to build a mould. The polystyrol in the frame gets heated in the oven and then put on the box when hot. Switch on vaccum cleaner and finished. Scale the whole contraption and use that other plastic material. A week or two of trial and error, once you have a mould and self built oven should deliver sellable results.

What is the name of the material used on the unbreakable bodies and bobby cars?

View attachment 168457
View attachment 168458

View attachment 168459
I don't know what it is called but to me it feels to be about the same as the plastic a dumpster lid is made from.
A dumpster like this.
download (16).jpg

Good luck finding an unbreakable body here in the states. PL made their white unbreakable body for the Noto and Kraton. Since been stopped I think. Not 100% sure. But no Typhon stuff. PL wont copy another brands body. Not proper business wise. Russians don't care and why they are more plentiful there.
Wonder why China doesn't offer them. They are the epitome of patent and copyright infringement. Oh thats right, China doesn't want products to last, Wants us to keep buying/replacing short lived products. Planned obsolescence.
I guess Russia is on to something now. A new concept. Actual product durability!:LOL:
im scared of russian scammers
https://www.facebook.com/CarbonBodies/

They make custom Carbon Fiber bodies for any Arrma. They aren't cheap, but I am sure it would suit your needs. I am planning on getting on as soon as I can afford it.
those are too expensive

im scared of russian scammers

those are too expensive
For the eleventy billionth time, these companies are 100% legitimate and will not just take your money and run. Paypal has buyer protection built in so if they don't send you a body you just file a dispute with Paypal....................................................
If you have Facebook check out the group basher bodies https://www.facebook.com/groups/675933929770577
Ronald Fischer is the owner of Basher Bodies.
Evgeniy Zinoviev is the owner of Probody.rc.
No one in that group has been scammed by either person. So quit being a little Nancy and just buy a body already. Or just sit there and complain that you can't find one in the US................

Good luck finding an unbreakable body here in the states. PL made their white unbreakable body for the Noto and Kraton. Since been stopped I think. Not 100% sure. But no Typhon stuff. PL wont copy another brands body. Not proper business wise. Russians don't care and why they are more plentiful there.
Wonder why China doesn't offer them. They are the epitome of patent and copyright infringement. Oh thats right, China doesn't want products to last, Wants us to keep buying/replacing short lived products. Planned obsolescence.
I guess Russia is on to something now. A new concept. Actual product durability!:LOL:

Not sure if the copyright thing still applies. USA just recently gave their new buddies lots of Black Hawk helicopters, drones, laser targeting systems etc so they can pass it on to the Russians and Chinese to copy and improve. Some kind of legal deal right from the top to go past copyright. I think at least. Not sure, maybe I got that wrong. :cool: Maybe they should have given some RC car bodies too so they could at least improve those too and we could buy them - legally.

Last edited:
Also the portable Biometric scanners. OMG. What a loss with that. US Technology we as individual amercans cant even aquire/posess. We fund it with the highest tax base in the world. Be caught with it and be arrested and sit in confinement for years. No trial. But the enemy can. MIC in action. Follow the money trail. Much we don't know. Never will. But reading between the lines things are obvious. And it is NG.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back