Unbreakable Body needs a Spoiler!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That body looks really slick, but aren't they pretty heavy? I seem to remember somebody here complaining the one they had "weighed a ton".....
It’s definitely heavier than a stock body, I wouldn’t say it weighs a ton...

If you are trying to set world records, I’d look for something else. ?

It’s really not that heavy!

That body looks really slick, but aren't they pretty heavy? I seem to remember somebody here complaining the one they had "weighed a ton".....
My unbreakable Outcast body weights about the same as the stock one lined with gorilla tape.

It’s definitely heavier than a stock body, I wouldn’t say it weighs a ton...

If you are trying to set world records, I’d look for something else. ?

It’s really not that heavy!

Yeah, I'm still new at this stuff. The stock bodies from Arrma are thicker and stiffer than what I'm used to from "Back In The Day". And that's a good thing. The first few times I drove my Senton around and crashed into stuff (hey...new driver!) I thought the body would be toast.

All it did was scratch a few of the decals!

Arrma Tough!
My unbreakable Outcast body weights about the same as the stock one lined with gorilla tape.

OK, that I can relate to.

Yeah, I'm still new at this stuff. The stock bodies from Arrma are thicker and stiffer than what I'm used to from "Back In The Day". And that's a good thing. The first few times I drove my Senton around and crashed into stuff (hey...new driver!) I thought the body would be toast.

All it did was scratch a few of the decals!

Arrma Tough!

OK, that I can relate to.
That's just going by hand.

the Bugatti Chiron Pur Sport wing design is legit and would match. Doesn't seem too difficult to shape or attach either.

pursport.jpg

pursport2.jpg

I'm still waiting on the body to be shipped, so I do have to wait for it to get some measurements. Just trying to get as many options/ideas as possible! Thanks all for the ideas so far!

Keep the ideas rolling in if you have style/design that may work very well!! Appreciate ya'll!!

I'm still waiting on the body to be shipped, so I do have to wait for it to get some measurements. Just trying to get as many options/ideas as possible! Thanks all for the ideas so far!

Keep the ideas rolling in if you have style/design that may work very well!! Appreciate ya'll!!

You make it through the storm OK?

We got like 16" here in the foothills!

You make it through the storm OK?

We got like 16" here in the foothills!

Yes sir, thank you! We had about 8 - 10" drop on us, being closer to the mtn range here. Glad you and your family made it through as well! Good ol Colorado weather, all four seasons in one day!!

Well our 3” prediction was a dud. We got the snowfall but it melted on impact except for grassy areas. None stuck on paved areas.

Yes sir, thank you! We had about 8 - 10" drop on us, being closer to the mtn range here. Glad you and your family made it through as well! Good ol Colorado weather, all four seasons in one day!!

I'm just glad it was dry stuff, and it stayed cold enough to keep it frozen all day. My snow blower really stinks with wet snow!

Well our 3” prediction was a dud. We got the snowfall but it melted on impact except for grassy areas. None stuck on paved areas.
Luckily it wasn't sticking to walk ways and streets here either. Trees, grass and dirt collected it all.

You know my apologies, it was like that in parking lots and streets, just not as tall. When I stuck my head out a bit more. I've been stuck in my apartment so long now, I normally just see the sidewalks out my patio door. They must've shoveled and salted at some point... ?

I want it to go back to 'normal' :woot:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back