Unbreakable body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They probably are pruners. lol
We use em at work to process dead birds. They'll go through as much as any turkey bone but we use em to cut smaller pheasant and quail and younger duck.
Suddenly I'm very hungry.

Suddenly I'm very hungry.
lol. I eat junk food and pizza and stuff. Cheese sauce, nachos, tv dinners. I absolutely love cheap tacos.
The guys who pay really big for hunts and service get the hard work. RC is a hobby to keep me from getting burned out on clipping bones for others' food. lol It's a lifestyle and it's taken forever to inch away for my own time. Now I get truckin after it and new stuff coming next week from me to share. lol ?

Hey all, just received my unbreakable notorious body from Russia, was wondering what those of you that have one used to cut it out, tips or tricks would be appreciated. I’m thinking about using a Dremel tool with the cut off wheel then sanding? Thanks in advance for your ideas or advice.
Can you post a link to the notorious version, I seem to be missing something. Thanks

Got mine mounted today!

Attachments

• 20190306_183941.jpg
    20190306_183941.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 69
  • 20190306_183947.jpg
    20190306_183947.jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 74
  • 20190306_184008.jpg
    20190306_184008.jpg
    218 KB · Views: 77
I was bummed I didn't get any decals but now that you say yours were bad, I'm less irritated. lol

I want to find or create templates for these russian bodies so that we can print and cut vinyl to spec. There's a market for it. Person buys an unbreakable body, and next looks to how they can customize with graphics. The graphics aren't here yet to spec.

@MacsCDP makes decals for these bodies - he apparently has a way to make them stick better too

Yes. I use some higher tack/stick vinyl that is much stronger than the standard stuff most people use. Nothing is guaranteed to stay on forever but my new vinyl for unbreakable is definitely much better for staying on the bodies. I already use some for the xmaxx v1, v2 and v3 unbreakable bodies (first ones I made them for) and they hold up very well.

Currently working on the kraton v3, desert militia, typhon, and a few truck style bodies that could fit some arrma vehicles.

I will have the typhon and kraton v3 done this weekend and full graphic decals ready in about 10 days.

Yes. I use some higher tack/stick vinyl that is much stronger than the standard stuff most people use. Nothing is guaranteed to stay on forever but my new vinyl for unbreakable is definitely much better for staying on the bodies. I already use some for the xmaxx v1, v2 and v3 unbreakable bodies (first ones I made them for) and they hold up very well.

Currently working on the kraton v3, desert militia, typhon, and a few truck style bodies that could fit some arrma vehicles.

I will have the typhon and kraton v3 done this weekend and full graphic decals ready in about 10 days.
Do you have decals that fit this unbreakable body for the e-maxx?

Attachments

• 77D54F06-4CC2-4AE8-AB2F-51F800D47DC2.jpeg
    77D54F06-4CC2-4AE8-AB2F-51F800D47DC2.jpeg
    215.3 KB · Views: 69
  • C43CAB9E-E348-4D01-B442-EB08168D5ACF.jpeg
    C43CAB9E-E348-4D01-B442-EB08168D5ACF.jpeg
    239.2 KB · Views: 68
Do you have decals that fit this unbreakable body for the e-maxx?

not yet sir but I have similar decals for the xmaxx raptor unbreakable so I think I could scale them down a bit and sent you a test sheet to see how they line up. if all fits good we can run the graphic ones after. Are you looking for just the lights, windows and grill (for the most part)?

If you want to help, can you send me a message with the height and width of the lights, grill and windows?

not yet sir but I have similar decals for the xmaxx raptor unbreakable so I think I could scale them down a bit and sent you a test sheet to see how they line up. if all fits good we can run the graphic ones after. Are you looking for just the lights, windows and grill (for the most part)?

If you want to help, can you send me a message with the height and width of the lights, grill and windows?
I’ll try to get those measurements for you in the next couple of days

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back