Infraction "Unbreakable" eBay Infraction/Limitless bodies - anyone try them?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suchtragedy

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡ɯɹɐ loɹʇuoɔ ǝʞoɹq
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. BigRock 4x4
  3. Felony
  4. Granite
  5. Infraction
  6. Limitless
  7. Kraton 6s
  8. Outcast 4s
  9. Typhon 3s
  10. Voltage
Anyone try any of these Russian Unbreakable bodies for the Infraction/Limitless that are on eBay? I've seen a few and have put them on my watch list and I just got an email from the seller offering a discount which puts it around the same cost of a stock body so I'm a little tempted. They have a late 60s Camaro muscle car, C7 Corvette, BMW M4, Bugatti Chiron, and stock Infraction bodies. Most come with in choice of color of white, black, orange, or green.

I've seen posts of them for other arrma models but none so far for the Infraction/Limitless and am worried about fitment and also not sure what it's made of exactly.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200527-130306_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20200527-130306_eBay.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 132
  • Screenshot_20200527-130701_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20200527-130701_eBay.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 74
Do you have the Ebay number..??
https://www.ebay.com/itm/202847914600
Probody and custom are very in reliable in quality(thin in places). The only good ones are the rcmaniacs.
the only reason to need a body like that are Heavy bashers
I was mostly interested in that M4 body because I'm a BMW guy ?. Also the only 1/7 bodies that fit other than stock are the two offered by deltaplastiks and and two from killerbodies, and that's it so not a lot of options out there yet.

If you like the look, go for it. As far as durability you shouldn't need to upgrade the stock body unless you are slamming into stuff. If you are, you need to worry about more than just the body.

If you like the look, go for it. As far as durability you shouldn't need to upgrade the stock body unless you are slamming into stuff. If you are, you need to worry about more than just the body.
Decided against it, don't think I want to gamble 80 bucks on something from Russia and find out a month later when it arrives that I don't like it ? I got both the limitless and infraction bodies already anyways so if I get another body someday it should be one of the deltas for speed running if I go serious down that route.

It’s also made from a material called(superflex) it’s a mystery about what exactly it is.

So it's like a doped up Ivan Drago from Rocky 4 mystery plastic ?

Seen them the other night while searching for Infraction, looked like they have a Vette and 67' Camaro but looked plain to me.

Seen them the other night while searching for Infraction, looked like they have a Vette and 67' Camaro but looked plain to me.
Yeah too bad they don't at least have decal kits for them. I figure I am getting these special discount offers because they aren't selling very well.

I have 3 of the probodyrc bodies and haven't had issues with them. I have one on my outcast and one on my stampede with the 3rd still needing cut/installed on my revo.

Pretty sure they are made out of rubbermaid garbage can rubbery plastic. lol! They hold up soooooooo much better than the original bodies. Unless you land on the roof on concrete at 50mph+ and it slides along... it grinds pretty easy in that case. So... may not be the best option for an infraction/limitless....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back