Typhon Undecided between Typhon 6s/TLR and Talion 6s EXB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Notorious
  4. Talion EXB
  5. Vendetta
I'll be using for bashing and neighborhood friendly racing in moderately bumpy patchy grass/dirt lots, groomed grass parks, and parking lots and only small to moderate jumps. I want enough air control to correct the angle, don't care about flips. Both cars are very appealing and I keep flip-flopping between the two. What do you think?

Typhon is much more edgy, Talion more "beginner friendly" as it is calmer.
Typhon available as both rtr and roller, Talion available as an rtr EXB (which i think it's too heavy, and benefit from some major weight reduction)

Talion will be better suited to all-around bashing due to the bigger wheels.

I know a lot of people love their typhons and I don't see the talion mentioned nearly as much, I'm surprised opinion is so one-sided for the talion. I was already pretty solid on it but wanted a few opinions first. Looks like I was on the right track thanks.

I have both and love both. If I could only have one, I'd probably pick the Talion though just because it can wear many faces. Talion can be great on road with the right tires, or you can throw on some backflip lp's and take it off road and glide through the air like a bird.

I only have the TLR but like the fast basher style of the Talion. I have the Kraton 6S EXB so likely will never get the Talion, different but still so close.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back