Understanding Arrma chassis???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JasonK

TB RC Bashers
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Senton 3s
I bought a Senton. From what I understand the chassis and many other elements are the same as other models. Is there a guide somewhere? Has this been discussed before??

I bought a Senton. From what I understand the chassis and many other elements are the same as other models. Is there a guide somewhere? Has this been discussed before??
Yes, the following share a chassis:

Senton 6S
Typhon 6S
Outcast 6S
Notorious 6S

Assuming you're referring to the 3s line (and not the metal chassis of the 6s line) then Arrma has 2 chassis parts that are shared between the models:

The SWB version (short wheel base), it's the shorter one used in the shorter cars, which are used in the Granite and Outcast.
And the LWB version (long wheel base), which is used in the Senton, Typhon, Big rock & Kraton.

Hope it's clear.

I have a chassis question. I have the 3S Typhon ARA102722. I think it's the 2019 version. Would a newer chassis work off say the V4? The older chassis are getting OOS everywhere and I managed to break mine. :(

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back