Felony uneven wear of rear tyres

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davidD

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton EXB
Hi there folks,

I'm getting puzzled with the wearing of the rear tyres of my felony. See pictures attached.

I just run it for 3 times without touching a thing from factory. I just received today a new pair of rear tyres and I'd like to wear them off equally. What should I adjust?

Thanks in advance.

photo_2021-04-17_15-40-16.jpg

photo_2021-04-17_15-40-16 (2).jpg

Thx for the fast reply @gotnitro. How difficult would be to adjust them? Is it just a screw?
I'm a newbie, sorry :D

Thx for the fast reply @gotnitro. How difficult would be to adjust them? Is it just a screw?
I'm a newbie, sorry :D

You adjust the turn buckle or camber link outlined in RED.

EDIT: @davidD You turn that buckle in one direction leaving it in the car, it will either open up or close. One side of the link is reverse threaded so they go in or out with one direction or the other.

arrma-Felony-4.jpg

Last edited:
As @gotnitro stated above......you have too much negative. You need to widen those turnbuckles to “push“ the top of the tire outwards but not too much. You never want “positive “ camber, always a bit of negative camber.
Heres a pic from another manual ( not the felony) that may help you visualize what’s happening.

0EFDDE7F-498B-49C5-9420-1933984FE339.jpeg

does anybody have good tools for that? ATM, I'm using a regular adjustable wrench from Ikea but, I have to say it's a total piece of c*** :D

Do you know the size of the front and back turnbuckles?

Tools in the bag of extra of parts will fit. Small flat wrench off hand. Or your adjustable wrench will work for this.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back