Typhon Universal cell phone holder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
Picked this up from Home Depot, works great $20 no mods just put spit on which works and clamp her down. I have iPhone 11 pro a big ass phone

Attachments

• 09B3643F-5FCE-486B-9CBA-7A9228D8BEC3.jpeg
    09B3643F-5FCE-486B-9CBA-7A9228D8BEC3.jpeg
    325.3 KB · Views: 66
Ok.. fair enough. I'm just a bit confused why you would need a mobile cradle on your Tx.
I'm guessing you need your phone directly in front of you constantly for work.. or maybe its an addiction? :/

Is it a generation thing?

Ok.. fair enough. I'm just a bit confused why you would need a mobile cradle on your Tx.
I'm guessing you need your phone directly in front of you constantly for work.. or maybe its an addiction? :/

Are you just yanking his chain??

It’s to make SWEET VID’s of course!! ?

generational thing that poop was funny ? bro
Just be sure to shoot in Landscape! ?
Lol cause I was sure going to record in regular mode lol after I put the damn driveshafts back in

Nah no generational thing, was something that caught my eye while walking Home Depot and I said ok I’ll take this.
What’s the issue with this?

No issue at all.. Was just picturing you whatsapping and txting while sending it etc and just found it funny.. and a bit bizzare.

Good point on the video shooting though... hadn't thought of that tbh.

:

generational thing that poop was funny ? bro

Lol cause I was sure going to record in regular mode lol after I put the damn driveshafts back in
Man that poop crazy I was pissst
No issue at all.. Was just picturing you whatsapping and txting while sending it etc and just found it funny.. and a bit bizzare.

Good point on the video shooting though... hadn't thought of that tbh.

:
? I ain’t texting or whatapping I’m 40 yrs old I’m bashing. Generational thing was ? tho

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back