Limitless Unlike anything I’ve seen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cuzboss

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Senton 6s
I was browsing and I happened to stumble upon a video that showed the new Arrma Limitless. The only thing that could compare is the XO-1 and that wasnt exactly a great car. I have a whole slew of questions about this amazing machine.

-Does it really smoke the tires?!
-When will it be available for purchase?
-What system would be ideal to run in it (motor/esc, etc.)

-How much will it cost?
-Will it be an assembled roller or a kit where you have to assemble it?
-Will maintenance be high due to the ungodly speeds?

This will forsure be my 2nd on road car (Nitro 4tec was my 1st) and to be honest, I have been a traxxas guy since the early 2000’s and Arrma is really in a place where I think it will pass Traxxas sadly. This looks like it will be a huge hit!

Yes.
7-25-19 last I heard.
Max6 combo idk.

$499.99 iirc
assembled roller.
Yes. Plus road dirt gets all over the place.

I was browsing and I happened to stumble upon a video that showed the new Arrma Limitless. The only thing that could compare is the XO-1 and that wasnt exactly a great car. I have a whole slew of questions about this amazing machine.

-Does it really smoke the tires?! Yes!
-When will it be available for purchase? Will arrive in my LHS today!!
-What system would be ideal to run in it (motor/esc, etc.) Large and powerfull!

-How much will it cost? €439 for the roller.. Prob 1000+ when done..
-Will it be an assembled roller or a kit where you have to assemble it? Assembled
-Will maintenance be high due to the ungodly speeds? Prob

This will forsure be my 2nd on road car (Nitro 4tec was my 1st) and to be honest, I have been a traxxas guy since the early 2000’s and Arrma is really in a place where I think it will pass Traxxas sadly. This looks like it will be a huge hit!

I was thinking either a BLX 3S system or a MXL6S system and how do you figure over 1,000$ when finished?! I still don’t understand how something that light can smoke the tires.

I was thinking either a BLX 3S system or a MXL6S system and how do you figure over 1,000$ when finished?! I still don’t understand how something that light can smoke the tires.
Oh man, I loved my mxl 6s. That was an absolutely brutal esc, just like any MMM it'll serve you well!!

Now way would I run a system meant for a 1/10th vehicle in a 1/7th scale vehicle that is just asking for a motor or esc to go up in smoke. I would at the very least go with the BLX 185 system.

Oh man, I loved my mxl 6s. That was an absolutely brutal esc, just like any MMM it'll serve you well!!

I feel like it would be absolute OVERKILL for a vehicle of this type. I retired my emaxx that came with this system stock because everytime i ran it, either a differential would blow out or a driveshaft would give. Mind you thats a very heavy truck so I couldnt even imagine what it will do to a on road 1/7 scale car.

I feel like it would be absolute OVERKILL for a vehicle of this type. I retired my emaxx that came with this system stock because everytime i ran it, either a differential would blow out or a driveshaft would give. Mind you thats a very heavy truck so I couldnt even imagine what it will do to a on road 1/7 scale car.
It’ll probably do a good hurting but I’ll be honest those emaxx diffs were pretty weak. I bet you could throw it in the limitless and have few problems. Being an on-road car, if you bash it it’ll just tend to have wheelspin preventing any hard torque to break the diffs from that oh so unforgiving mxl.

Well.. Its needs a huge and A big ESC for it to go extreme.. Will need a reliable radio aswell

There are guys running 5th scale systems in them so not even close to being overkill.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back