Unmarked "generic" Hoons

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone done speeds with the yet?

I went up to about 70 mph but thats it.

nope! they act just like hoons, which isn't saying much I guess :eek::ROFLMAO:

I'm going to try em on 8s next.

Did a 2nd pack today on the tires and they still look great. I'm convinced these definitely last longer than hoons. I'd do anything for them to release felony rears lol. I might never buy hoons again :ROFLMAO:

20220911_224831.jpg
20220911_224845.jpg

Ordered mine on the 12th of this month and they are showing in my city for delivery today so u better get with them cause I’ve had tracking since placing the order..

Something definitely seems wrong there. You should contact them on aliexpress. Did you purchase from the same seller as everyone else?

@Hector_Fisher tires are amazing man, you won't be disappointed.

Anyone whose tried them out have a guess as to which compound they'd be closest to?

I've only used silvers and the stock tires, and I barely notice a difference between those so I probably shouldn't even be giving my opinion :ROFLMAO:. With that said, I think the choons have slightly less grip than silvers, but the durability is definitely increased. I have 3 runs on my infraction with the choons now and the wear has been excellent.

I've only used silvers and the stock tires, and I barely notice a difference between those so I probably shouldn't even be giving my opinion :ROFLMAO:. With that said, I think the choons have slightly less grip than silvers, but the durability is definitely increased. I have 3 runs on my infraction with the choons now and the wear has been excellent.
That seems to make sense. Harder rubber generally lasts longer, but usually offers less grip.

Maybe we should create a new "compound" for these tires. We can call them Choon "Pinks": even harder and longer lasting! We gotta have a color for that new sidewall lettering! :ROFLMAO:

Got my choons today and they look great, I had ordered another 2 sets from a different seller about 3 days after this order so they should be here by the end of the week. So far so good, time to do some tire shredding

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back