Unmarked "generic" Hoons

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like there was one, maybe two listing for these tires initially, now i'm seeing tons! And the price is closing in on $30!!!

I might just have to buy a set.

I just ran them for the first time
I need to make several suspension adjustments as I’ve been running GRPs and it felt like I was running a outcast or some monster truck .
But I’m tickled with the choons already
I’m ordering a set (or 2) a week from now on
Just in case
For tirdy bucks !!!!
A set !!!
I’ll stockpile em just in case 😀

Since everyone is happy with them I may order a second set next month when ebay has its deals. I haven't even tried my first set yet 😆 but am happy with how they look.

Well …..
Might wanna check and make sure your choons are glued to wheel !!!!!
Um
Ya
I’ve never !!!
Never glued hoons !!!!
No worries
Found me some super glue in cabinet
Getting ready to DESTROY SOMETHING!!!!
Hopefully just the choons !
ABD5692C-636E-4EE2-AD51-33853E84F69F.jpeg
AA8C2F1C-91EB-4336-9FA9-5619212FE4C3.jpeg

I just ran them for the first time
I need to make several suspension adjustments as I’ve been running GRPs and it felt like I was running a outcast or some monster truck .
But I’m tickled with the choons already
I’m ordering a set (or 2) a week from now on
Just in case
For tirdy bucks !!!!
A set !!!
I’ll stockpile em just in case 😀
Have some sets in the classifieds for sale. Buy them and will receive them in 3 days!

Last edited:
Well …..
Might wanna check and make sure your choons are glued to wheel !!!!!
Um
Ya
I’ve never !!!
Never glued hoons !!!!
No worries
Found me some super glue in cabinet
Getting ready to DESTROY SOMETHING!!!!
Hopefully just the choons !View attachment 246757View attachment 246758
I make a habit of checking the glue on all my new tyres. I usually added a little more and did to the choons.
I make a habit of checking the glue on all my new tyres. I usually added a little more and did to the choons.
"They've done studies, you know. 60 percent of the time, it works every time."

Received the 2nd set
They appear to be glued !!!
Ended up glueing the one choon that came apart and have ran to packs so far on that first set
So I ordered a couple more sets to keep them coming in .
Time to tear down and service diffs reset droop and burn em up !

Received the 2nd set
They appear to be glued !!!
Ended up glueing the one choon that came apart and have ran to packs so far on that first set
So I ordered a couple more sets to keep them coming in .
Time to tear down and service diffs reset droop and burn em up !

Are you buying from the AliExpress Link posted earlier? Thanks.

Will be buying a bunch of sets in the future currently have too many tires. Appreciate the feed back on these

Looks like I bought another set the other night. I should stop going on ebay after drinking 😆. I was going to buy a second set anyway and I got an ok deal so all good.

They made it to Amazon. 45. After discount applied. Limnyves 4Pcs 100X42mm 5-Spoke Tire Tyre 17mm Wheel Hex for 1/7 Infraction Felony Limitless RC Car Upgrade Parts https://a.co/d/ivViXp2

I think you're better off still ordering them from aliexpress and getting a bunch at a time. 45 is basically grp prices and at that point I think you might as well get grps.

I've been thinking about trying these tires as replacements for my rear felony hoons. They're actually noticeably bigger than the normal hoons while being a tad smaller in diameter than the rear felony hoons. Could probably even do hoons in the front and choons in the back. Still cheaper than buying all hoons.

Choon wheel destruction

I love these tires and wheels! Thank you for alerting me to these. I think I’ve bought 5-6 sets now. Takes me about 2 weeks to get ‘em. Someone posted up in the 6s section in the infraction section. That said, I’m glad I have a bunch of dead choons from last month so I can recycle the wheels from them. With the slightly colder weather here in oregon, I’ve been busting up wheels pretty regularly. At least that’s what I’m assuming. Could be something wrong w my rig too.

CD446F5F-8958-4AE7-A556-345581599DC8.jpeg

66E35B2C-2BFA-423E-B5EE-40998EAC0B41.jpeg

D140C938-9C30-4F27-BDCB-72DE880D24D1.jpeg

816606FA-C3E1-4389-BF74-A4756789D300.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back