Unmounted backflip LP. BEAD pic please and thanks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GabeRealD

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Outcast 6s
  3. Typhon 6s
Anyone got a set of unmounted backflip or backflip LPs? Bought a set of rims today and would like to see if the beads match... Even badlands 3.8 non mx

In other words id like to see pics of the beads of the tires.

Any time taken to help out would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Anyone got a set of unmounted backflip or backflip LPs? Bought a set of rims today and would like to see if the beads match... Even badlands 3.8 non mx

In other words id like to see pics of the beads of the tires.

Any time taken to help out would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

I don't have any unmounted but do have the BF LP (and Mino LP) and love em. If you need me to help out and you think I can, please let me know what I can do. I'll photo whatever I can for you any time.
Maybe I'll blow em out soon enough to get the wheel bead. I'll probably try to break em no matter what. ?

I don't have any unmounted but do have the BF LP (and Mino LP) and love em. If you need me to help out and you think I can, please let me know what I can do. I'll photo whatever I can for you any time.
Maybe I'll blow em out soon enough to get the wheel bead. I'll probably try to break em no matter what. ?
Awesome brother thanks either wheel bead works. I imagine u bought them premounted? I bought proline rims today but one of my lhs guys told me beads matter. I am considering mino lp as well i saw your video they look like a decent all around tire.

Awesome brother thanks either wheel bead works. I imagine u bought them premounted? I bought proline rims today but one of my lhs guys told me beads matter. I am considering mino lp as well i saw your video they look like a decent all around tire.

I bought premounted. The Backflip were new and the Mino were slightly used from the classifieds here.
There is Traxxas bead...which I never figured out. Still don't know what it means but a hobby shop may reference this.
The Mino is pretty good for drifting and sliding in my yard and street. Bad, terrible video but getting better I hope. The latest vid I put up was the Noto on Backflip LP. I love em so much and so much lighter how I drive. They still bounce like the big Backflips but improved for weight and I'm hooked on em. I want to buy another set just to have on-hand but gotta wait for the unexpected, kind gratuity at work. My rule is tips get me small parts and upgrades and regular pay gets me the full size stuff. I'll still stay broke either way.

Idk if this helps but here is an unmounted wheel. I don’t have any unmounted tires tho.

8F002A9D-F057-4A10-95A1-23771A98CFE6.jpeg

I bought premounted. The Backflip were new and the Mino were slightly used from the classifieds here.
There is Traxxas bead...which I never figured out. Still don't know what it means but a hobby shop may reference this.
The Mino is pretty good for drifting and sliding in my yard and street. Bad, terrible video but getting better I hope. The latest vid I put up was the Noto on Backflip LP. I love em so much and so much lighter how I drive. They still bounce like the big Backflips but improved for weight and I'm hooked on em. I want to buy another set just to have on-hand but gotta wait for the unexpected, kind gratuity at work. My rule is tips get me small parts and upgrades and regular pay gets me the full size stuff. I'll still stay broke either way.
LOL that just answered everything. yes i am looking for traxxas bead! I am curious to try a set of Mino LP actually now.
edit: Nvm, thought u were saying they ARE traxxas bead. Misread.
Idk if this helps but here is an unmounted wheel. I don’t have any unmounted tires tho.

View attachment 54530
Thanks Boss!! exactly what i needed. Was thinking of putting a set of dBoots on proline rims but it wouldn't work!
edit: Well, anything is possible.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back