Unofficial Vent Thread. No politics LOL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

🇺🇸 DΞזΞפּ 🇺🇸

Cake Boss
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Kraton 4s
  3. Typhon 6s
I figure we would need one, and after I saw @N.Mango post I thought not a bad Idea lol
So here is what Pi$$ed me off Today.
I'm hitting I-20 everyday to go to work, I know I got led foot (Autobahn habit) but driving under minimum speed and blocking the left lane for about 5 miles by some Tree Hugger with a Prius driving in sync next to a Truck made me freaking lose it and passed on the shoulder. I got lucky lol.

I figure we would need one, and after I saw @N.Mango post I thought not a bad Idea lol
I'm hitting I-20 everyday to go to work, I know I got led foot (Autobahn habit) but driving under minimum speed and blocking the left lane for about 5 miles by some Tree Hugger with a Prius driving in sync next to a Truck made me freaking lose it and passed on the shoulder. I got lucky lol.
Good idea for a thread!

I don't have that problem any longer here on the island, but when I lived in Vegas that same sh!t on the freeway would drive me crazy!!!

The weather where I live has been terrible, it’s either raining and 40F+ or below freezing, it seems like I’m waiting till spring to use my Typhon 3s… but it at least lets me do upgrades while I wait.

One thing I would like to add as far as politics go.
We all know everyone here isnt on the same page with a lot of political issues and beliefs, but it is so good to come together even for a hobby which in turn opens the door for general discussions about everyday things good or bad and ultimately we see that we all are decent people and can get along and have fun in the process.

Is there disagreements?...sure there are but thats how things should be as thats how we learn from each other. The no politics rule is one of the best ways to look at a person for what he is as a person and not be judged by what party he's behind.
I know for a fact that I don't have the same political beliefs as some of you on here and yet those that I'm speaking of are some of the coolest peeps around. Who would have thought?!?!?

Ok I'm don't getting so deep. lol
Back to the craziness!
Thanks @Infidel67 for this thread..great idea!

FIRETEAM! Chee Hoo!!!:ROFLMAO:

One thing I would like to add as far as politics go.
We all know everyone here isnt on the same page with a lot of political issues and beliefs, but it is so good to come together even for a hobby which in turn opens the door for general discussions about everyday things good or bad and ultimately we see that we all are decent people and can get along and have fun in the process.

Is there disagreements?...sure there are but thats how things should be as thats how we learn from each other. The no politics rule is one of the best ways to look at a person for what he is as a person and not be judged by what party he's behind.
I know for a fact that I don't have the same political beliefs as some of you on here and yet those that I'm speaking of are some of the coolest peeps around. Who would have thought?!?!?

Ok I'm don't getting so deep. lol
Back to the craziness!
Thanks @Infidel67 for this thread..great idea!

FIRETEAM! Chee Hoo!!!:ROFLMAO:
couldn't said it better 🙏🙌 100 %real

The weather, again. It’s 20 degrees outside. I wanted to build an RC, I built it. I wanted to upgrade and change parts, I did that too. Now I’m out of upgrade ideas, all my rigs are in tiptop shape, granted I only have a handful. I can’t run. I’m bored.

He's cute, so it's extra tough. He's cute, also actively looking to trade him in for a new model.
You can always start to prepare him for the Marines
but jokes aside, my Son was like that for 6 months, but screaming and crying on top of that.

Last edited:
The weather, again. It’s 20 degrees outside. I wanted to build an RC, I built it. I wanted to upgrade and change parts, I did that too. Now I’m out of upgrade ideas, all my rigs are in tiptop shape, granted I only have a handful. I can’t run. I’m bored.
Need help ordering stuff? I can help and live vicariously through you...? :ROFLMAO:

What part of I-20? That was 1 of the few decent things about Texas was people would pull to the shoulder even if they were in the right hand lane and let you pass. But this wasnt thru any big city....all hell breaks loose in Houston esp. Anwhere from 6am-3am. Lol

Our 11.9 month old hasn't slept through the night once since we brought him home from the NICU...

😮‍💨
My son always had no problem sleeping through the night...the problem was that he slept with us!!! Freakin kid! CBer!!! :LOL:
Hope you get to have some restful nights soon.

My son always had no problem sleeping through the night...the problem was that he slept with us!!! Freakin kid! CBer!!! :LOL:
Hope you get to have some restful nights soon.
All three of our boys slept with us. Lol. This one has been the longest. 😅😅😅

What part of I-20? That was 1 of the few decent things about Texas was people would pull to the shoulder even if they were in the right hand lane and let you pass. But this wasnt thru any big city....all hell breaks loose in Houston esp. Anwhere from 6am-3am. Lol
I drive it in SC by Columbia, yeah Texas is fine, hell even Atlanta is great and people drive crazy but they go over. SC and NC is where the the nutjobs are and never look in the rear view mirror.

All three of our boys slept with us. Lol. This one has been the longest. 😅😅😅
Its hard to say no!!! My son has a Cal King Bellagio bed and he only sleeps in it if me and/or mommy is with him.
Other than that he's in bed with us...little bucker! :ROFLMAO:

Its hard to say no!!! My son has a Cal King Bellagio bed and he only sleeps in it if me and/or mommy is with him.
Other than that he's in bed with us...little bucker! :ROFLMAO:
Sh!t you talking about being spoiled :ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back