Senton Unprecedented new senton shell.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny b

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 3s
  2. Typhon 3s
Finished up this project early as it's the gf's birthday Monday and taken a 4 day weekend. This shell is not just beautiful, but also very functional. It should help reduce parachuting yet provide air flow and cooling for the electronics. The front end stays open to allow air flow in, but the rear end acts as a flap to let air out! Think of it as the flaps on a dryer vent, but just a single flap. The shell is secured with the normal clevis pins and the sides are secured to the scorched RC fenders with Velcro. The exterior of the shell has a wax coating on it to resist moisture. I've only run it out back in a confined area and so far I really like the look and handling. I'm anxious to get it out in an open area to test the parachuting. I'll get some action video next time my daughter comes over. Enjoy! Special thanks to Josh Ludden and Smilinbri for inspiring this project!👊🙏

IMG_20230202_153835540_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230202_153916823.jpg

IMG_20230202_154021909_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230202_153702097.jpg

IMG_20230202_154039305_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230202_154231641.jpg

IMG_20230202_153812714_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Finished up this project early as it's the gf's birthday Monday and taken a 4 day weekend. This shell is not just beautiful, but also very functional. It should help reduce parachuting yet provide air flow and cooling for the electronics. The front end stays open to allow air flow in, but the rear end acts as a flap to let air out! Think of it as the flaps on a dryer vent, but just a single flap. The shell is secured with the normal clevis pins and the sides are secured to the scorched RC fenders with Velcro. The exterior of the shell has a wax coating on it to resist moisture. I've only run it out back in a confined area and so far I really like the look and handling. I'm anxious to get it out in an open area to test the parachuting. I'll get some action video next time my daughter comes over. Enjoy! Special thanks to Josh Ludden and Smilinbri for inspiring this project!👊🙏

View attachment 275066

View attachment 275067

View attachment 275068

View attachment 275069

View attachment 275070

View attachment 275071
World's first senton with nutrition facts!!!!

View attachment 275066

View attachment 275067

View attachment 275068

View attachment 275069

View attachment 275070

View attachment 275071

View attachment 275078

You forgot to install some twin Racing Stripes!
They make it go Even Faster!!

I imagine this becoming a trend..
Anyone who have a large breakfast menu of these.. Will have an unlimited supply of bodies.

I'm seeing in my mind's eye - a bunch of hybrid eXtendo custom bodies.. Double length or Double stacked.
I was thinking about making one a body out of Poptarts, never be hungry while bashing again!!!

My new shell has been properly named, " TRIPLE G"

Glutton,
Glutamates,
GMOs

Those are the food ingredients that will potentially cause your life expectancy to become Shorter..

View attachment 275066

View attachment 275067

View attachment 275068

View attachment 275069

View attachment 275070

View attachment 275071

View attachment 275078
Epic 👍😁
The way I drive it should be capt. Crunch
Or lucky charms !!🤣🤣🤣🤣

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back