Big Rock Update on BRCC v3?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D_MTB_RC

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Granite
Trying to make a decision between Granite or BRCC v3? I saw the unboxing but not run video or feedback. Is it an embargo thing? Has anyone seen anything or heard on the improvements and is it worth it?

A few people here are waiting on the BRCC to drop, just read in another thread late September, but you know how that goes. There are improvements on the V3 BR, like wider a arms and new orings in the shocks, their are more but forgot them all. It is definitely worth the price for what you get, just as the Granite.

I don't think it's a embargo thing, Arrma has been dropping a lot of models lately. Since Big Squid recently did the unboxing, my guess would be BR will be soon.

A few people here are waiting on the BRCC to drop, just read in another thread late September, but you know how that goes. There are improvements on the V3 BR, like wider a arms and new orings in the shocks, their are more but forgot them all. It is definitely worth the price for what you get, just as the Granite.

I don't think it's a embargo thing, Arrma has been dropping a lot of models lately. Since Big Squid recently did the unboxing, my guess would be BR will be soon.
I’ve been emailing this guy teddy at horizon hobby relentlessly to get updates on my pre ordered BRCC. he said the shipment arrived last week and they are sorting through the orders getting them ready to ship. I’m annoyed because I ordered this end of July, like many of you, and still haven’t heard anything about shipping. Had I know, I probably would have waited and jumped on the laser nut

got mine today. Def Faster than I imagined. Little flaw with the right tires where they’re both wobbling quite a bit - even after checking all nuts and bolts on the rig.

really cool little truck!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back