Kraton UPDATE ON K12S BUILD!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaulB90

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Outcast 8s
  7. Outcast 6s
  8. Typhon 6s
SHE'S ALMOST READY FAM!! JUST WAITING FOR HER TO BE CLEARED BY MY LHS AND I'LL BE BRINGING HER HOME TO START SHREDDING!!! 47T SPUR AND I THINK A 41T PINION WITH 1.1 GEARING BUT I'M NOT 100% SURE YET ON THE PINION I FORGOT LOL! ALSO THE HITEC SERVO WAS TOO BIG UNFORTUNATELY SO THEY ENDED UP USING A SPEKTRUM 5TH SCALE METAL GEARING ETC INSTEAD I'M REALLY STOKED THO THE GUY'S DID A GREAT JOB ON IT AND IT LOOKS AMAZING AND I'M SURE IT WILL DRIVE, HANDLE LIKE A DREAM ALSO!!! STAY POSTED ARRMA FAM MORE PICS AND VIDEOS COMING SOON!!
Screenshot_20200927-151646_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20200927-151624_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20200927-151632_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20200927-151640_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20200927-151646_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting mod for sure.
I gather from the pics you’re going to stack two 6S batteries in that tray yes?

You own plenty of Arrma rigs I see. Were you not comfortable doing the mods on your own? I don’t know if I could trust anyone else doing that stuff for me.....I’m funny that way.

Have you put this thread in Build Log section?......get that badge dude.

cheers,
kev

Interesting mod for sure.
I gather from the pics you’re going to stack two 6S batteries in that tray yes?

You own plenty of Arrma rigs I see. Were you not comfortable doing the mods on your own? I don’t know if I could trust anyone else doing that stuff for me.....I’m funny that way.

Have you put this thread in Build Log section?......get that badge dude.

cheers,
kev
@KevinC actually no this is my first rc ever lol! But honestly yes, I could of done it myself but unfortunately I do not have all the tools needed at the moment so I had them do it for me because their builders are awesome and do an amazing job I have seen lots of their work so I was fine with it! its a pretty nice price tag too smh but worth it. From now on tho yes I will be doing everything on my own after this haha. Two 6s batteries stacked up that's correct, I only have 4S one's right now so i'll have to get some 6S one's asap and I will post this in the build section now thanks for the heads up!

I saw your list of Arrma RC’s under your profile.......thought you owned them.
No, actually those are one's I like by Arrma and that I will be eventually getting at some point haha! I wish I had all of those man haha!

So for your 1st RC ever you thought it would be a great idea to go with a 1/5 scale, 30lb. machine, on 12s, with custom work, a $hit load of money, and no driving experience?
I think for your 1st run you should go to a crowded playground in between a fuel depot on 1 side and a fireworks factory on the other while holding a lit flare hitting a 3 foot ramp at a 45° at full speed!!
Lmao!!!!

So for your 1st RC ever you thought it would be a great idea to go with a 1/5 scale, 30lb. machine, on 12s, with custom work, a $hit load of money, and no driving experience?
I think for your 1st run you should go to a crowded playground in between a fuel depot on 1 side and a fireworks factory on the other while holding a lit flare hitting a 3 foot ramp at a 45° at full speed!!
Lmao!!!!
Hahaha! You crack me up, this is not my first rc ever its my first hobby grade rc genius lmao! But thanks for caring but I don't need your 2 cents thank you goodbye

Lmao!!!!

Well, I was thinking the same thing but I didn’t want to poop at a party.
Paul....you better be gawdamned careful with this rig. I hate to be preachy (I’m a noob too). My two cents.......look where you are driving before you drive your rig in that direction, use wide open spaces without TREES, CURBS and most importantl, PEOPLE.

Good luck bro. This is a lot of rig and will most likely be a missile.

cheers,
kev

Paul....you better be gawdamned careful with this rig. I hate to be preachy (I’m a noob too). My two cents.......look where are driving before you drive your rig in that direction, use wide open spaces without TREES, CURBS and most importantl, PEOPLE.

cheers,
kev
Yea I know buddy thanks haha. I had a jlb cheetah 4S before this one but the thing is garbage I still have it but i broke a suspension arm and blew the motor (cheap Chinese crap) I have parts to put it together to make it more durable but I'm giving it to my son when he gets older, so instead of paying a load of money to keep fixing it I just went all out! You want the best stuff, you will have to pay the money for it, you want garbage and to penny pinch, you will get exactly that, GARBAGE lol! So yea, I have some experience under my belt no worries haha it was a much better investment. @KevinC

Paul....you better be gawdamned careful with this rig. I hate to be preachy (I’m a noob too). My two cents.......look where you are driving before you drive your rig in that direction, use wide open spaces without TREES, CURBS and most importantl, PEOPLE.

cheers,
kev
@KevinC here is proof lol

20200723_235632.jpg

20200721_173923.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back