Kraton Update on my Kraton V2 ESC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RoTaN

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hey guys, my old posts have disappeared - but I thought I'd update you.

My 185 died, sent it back - took forever for them to get it back to me after they had a mailing issue that delayed it a further 5 days. Told me it would take 2-3 weeks to get to me (even though it took only 4 days for it to get to them...). I have only been able to run my Kraton 3 times since I bought it mid-September...

Opened up the package, went to install it and noticed one of the plastic loops on the side for the screw was missing. Went back to the box, there it was in the bag... They sent it back to me broken (it wasn't like that when I shipped it to them). Support wanted pictures sent, haven't received a response as of yet. Decided to plug it in and my ESC still won't power on, not even sure if they properly tested this POS. I requested that they send me a new one while I ship this back to them and they refused.

Going to drop it off at my local hobby shop for them to take a look at it and install a quality ESC that won't have the issues that Arrma has. Was looking to get my kids beginner RC's from Arrma for Xmas but I'm done dealing with Arrma. This RC is going to cost me another $200+ just to get it running properly. Should have done this originally, would have had my RC back up and running after 2 weeks.

Other than the pinion coming loose on both the Senton and Kraton. The arrmas are trouble free. My Nero ? No problem.

I wonder why they sent back your original ESC....No letter or explanation of what they did ?

Last edited:
Arrma has been great with me... yes electronics need to be sent in. ifull they just sent new poop out everyone would be getting parts for free that they don't need. my Nero motor went out sent it in and had a new one in under a week. I've had several other issues with my Arrma Nero and they have taken care of me quickly.

Hey guys, my old posts have disappeared - but I thought I'd update you.

My 185 died, sent it back - took forever for them to get it back to me after they had a mailing issue that delayed it a further 5 days. Told me it would take 2-3 weeks to get to me (even though it took only 4 days for it to get to them...). I have only been able to run my Kraton 3 times since I bought it mid-September...

Opened up the package, went to install it and noticed one of the plastic loops on the side for the screw was missing. Went back to the box, there it was in the bag... They sent it back to me broken (it wasn't like that when I shipped it to them). Support wanted pictures sent, haven't received a response as of yet. Decided to plug it in and my ESC still won't power on, not even sure if they properly tested this POS. I requested that they send me a new one while I ship this back to them and they refused.

Going to drop it off at my local hobby shop for them to take a look at it and install a quality ESC that won't have the issues that Arrma has. Was looking to get my kids beginner RC's from Arrma for Xmas but I'm done dealing with Arrma. This RC is going to cost me another $200+ just to get it running properly. Should have done this originally, would have had my RC back up and running after 2 weeks.
When they send a new one eBay it immediately. I have lots of spare rc electronics so when I bought a used roller I tested everything once then sold it all. I am much happier with my quality stuff

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back