Talion Updated esc to Hobby wing Max8

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hotled

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
After the upgrade the Talion is like a different animal. Insane power no more shut downs or power lag.

Attachments

• IMAG0365.jpg
    IMAG0365.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 159
  • IMAG0359.jpg
    IMAG0359.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 141
Nice! Was it difficult to program?
Nope, comes with a program box made it easy.
Also shimmed all the diffs and put 50k/100k/10k in makes a huge difference wheelies on demand.
Swapped rear springs for Tekno Orange and moved my stock rear springs to the front.

What pinion are you running. Im thinking of putting my stock motor back on..so i can learn to back flip it of little jumps. Want to show off the power of the truck

The bigger stock pinion that it came with not sure on the T count

i just ordered it today...does it bolt right in or did you have to do something to make it fit?
it doesn't bolt in you will double side tape it in with the tape provided.
The only modification I had to do was to grind the lip off the servo mount tray with a dremel, took 2 minutes.

Nope, comes with a program box made it easy.
Also shimmed all the diffs and put 50k/100k/10k in makes a huge difference wheelies on demand.
Swapped rear springs for Tekno Orange and moved my stock rear springs to the front.
good idea!

I got a question did you wire i. The cap or just left it out. I just got a max8 and i don't want to ruin 8t like i did the hobbywing xerun 150a

I got a question did you wire i. The cap or just left it out. I just got a max8 and i don't want to ruin 8t like i did the hobbywing xerun 150a
I don't really understand what your asking. The only wiring thing to do was sotter the connectors ( female) so the esc can connect to the motor. Everything else was plug and play. I like the esc. No more shutdowns :)

I don't really understand what your asking. The only wiring thing to do was sotter the connectors ( female) so the ESC can connect to the motor. Everything else was plug and play. I like the ESC. No more shutdowns :)
Mine came with a cap that they said if the rc weight over 7 kg to solider it in

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back