Kraton Kraton 4S is a rollercoaster of hate/like.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine just shuts off suddenly also. Then the battery is to low to charge so I have to charge in nihm mode for 30 seconds to gain enough charge to charge in Lipo mode. I figured it’s something I have to set up to give a warning when the battery gets low. I’ve been meaning to learn more about it.
Ussualy on 3s it gets at 3.6v each cell and goes to 30% speed but it cuts out instead now mhm maybe it was just a
Fluke

I haven’t actually added any to the forward side of the arms yet (I’ll have to drill some holes in the chassis to mount them). The rear side are more important though. You’ll see the ties around the hinge pin joints too for added strengthening. It’s not limiting up and down suspension travel any either.
That’s a pretty good idea. I might steal it if these RPM arms break.
My arrma kraton 4s esc doesn't go into slow mode when the baterry gets low it just cuts off and full brakes.
Yesterday the connector to loop to make it run with one single baterry melted off making an open circuit. Im kinda scared now that my esc might be damaged
What resting voltage does your lipo have after it shuts off? Are you sure it’s not thermal?

My kraton went full speed into a car who was parked with the stx2... and the steering wheel was so oversized
Feel your pain. The STX2 lasted 10 minutes for me. I just could not continue. My Kraton felt like $60.00 toy. It felt dangerous for me to use that radio.

My thread title aptly describes ownership of the Kraton 4s for sure. I got my flysky fs-gt5 put in and I have the gyro dialed in and it is working amazingly! This car is driving perfectly now with this new radio! I did a few small jumps and I was thinking that this car, after all the headaches, is nearly perfect. Then the rear wheel flew off. I thought that the nut had came off again, but the hex and spline was still in the wheel. So I took the other side apart to see how it’s configured, and determined that the only part missing was the outer bearing. I found it in the grass after about 10 min of searching (I got super lucky). There is a screw in the flex yoke of the cv that either backed out or pulled out and allowed the hub assembly to fly off. I used lock tight on it and put it back together, so hopefully that won’t happen again. It seems I have some kind of issue every time or 2 I use it but with this new radio I’m really enjoying the new level of control/adjustability, and I’m not nearly as concerned with range issues. When not broken l, I’m really starting to have fun with this model!

My thread title aptly describes ownership of the Kraton 4s for sure. I got my flysky fs-gt5 put in and I have the gyro dialed in and it is working amazingly! This car is driving perfectly now with this new radio! I did a few small jumps and I was thinking that this car, after all the headaches, is nearly perfect. Then the rear wheel flew off. I thought that the nut had came off again, but the hex and spline was still in the wheel. So I took the other side apart to see how it’s configured, and determined that the only part missing was the outer bearing. I found it in the grass after about 10 min of searching (I got super lucky). There is a screw in the flex yoke of the cv that either backed out or pulled out and allowed the hub assembly to fly off. I used lock tight on it and put it back together, so hopefully that won’t happen again. It seems I have some kind of issue every time or 2 I use it but with this new radio I’m really enjoying the new level of control/adjustability, and I’m not nearly as concerned with range issues. When not broken l, I’m really starting to have fun with this model!
Yeah my too i had this once and i was like LOL i fixed it with locktite the kraton 4s is really good but maybe you should get some rubber sealed bearings... one of my diff bearings seized up and melted the plastic and destrpyed the rear diff... idk why he did this i did not found rust or anything inside the bearing. I have a thread on that

Other than breaking a arms the wheels falling off is the only issue that I e had with the Typhon 3s.
Ive soaked everything overnight in break cleaner, getting the yokes off is a pain in the butt, and they still fall off. I switched to red threadlock now so I'll see if that helps.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back