Updated servo mount Voltage Hobbies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silomatic

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fazon
  2. Talion
s635745890691283592_p3_i46_w2278.jpg

Voltage just updated their servo mount and its on sale!
http://www.voltagehobbies.com/store/p3/Voltage_Hobbies_Servo_Mount_for_ARRMA_Kraton,_Talion,_Typhon,_Senton,_and_Outcast.html

Got it in. Took a little finesse but it sure dose look nice in the Kraton. Haven't had a chance to run it yet but I plan to stick the Trencher X's on there and see what happens.

Attachments

• IMG_0309.JPG
    IMG_0309.JPG
    255.3 KB · Views: 70
Do you still have to grind some of the mount away so that it doesn't foul the centre drive shaft?

I've just ordered it in black and If I have to modify it, it'll look crap.

Thanks.

Do you still have to grind some of the mount away so that it doesn't foul the centre drive shaft?

Thanks.
I dropped mine right in. 0 modifications

Thanks.

The servo mount no longer rubs it has plenty of clearance.

Should it be soft mounted to take some of the vibration??
My theory was removing the rubber standoffs and mounting directly to a flexless mount took out any chance the servo had of moving. No flex at all. Only vibration would be from the chassis, which you would get even with the rubber standoffs. There is no chance, if mounted properly, that the servo will move at all.
The servo is solid and allows the servo saver to do its job.
20170506_153151.jpg

My theory was removing the rubber standoffs and mounting directly to a flexless mount took out any chance the servo had of moving. No flex at all. Only vibration would be from the chassis, which you would get even with the rubber standoffs. There is no chance, if mounted properly, that the servo will move at all.
The servo is solid and allows the servo saver to do its job.View attachment 10071
Yeah you could be right !! I thought the rubber mounts and the gap between the chassis and under side of the servo was to protect the servo from vibrations and chassis slap. Giving it a longer life. :)

Yeah you could be right !! I thought the rubber mounts and the gap between the chassis and under side of the servo was to protect the servo from vibrations and chassis slap. Giving it a longer life. :)

Im sure that was the idea behind it, but major crashes Ive had have not phased it.

Im sure that was the idea behind it, but major crashes Ive had have not phased it.
Sweet set up u got there bro !! Tidy !
I recently installed the Savox 1210 man that sucker pushes and pulls hard had to adjust the end points before it ripped the mount out !!

Sweet set up u got there bro !! Tidy !
I recently installed the Savox 1210 man that sucker pushes and pulls hard had to adjust the end points before it ripped the mount out !!
Thank you. Yeah, fresh breakdown, full clean with wd40 and all oils changed. All bent or broken parts replaced. Looks nice for now, will look better with VH shock towers....will get the poop bashed out of it again. Rinse and repeat lol.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back