Upgrade part for ARA330606

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daniel026

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Mojave
  3. Infraction 4x4
Hi all!

First of all, let me introduce myself. My name is Daniël from Holland, owning a couple bashers and some drifters and crawlers. After a week i'm a proud owner of the Arrma Mojave. But i have a problem with my front lower suspension arm. The left side shows cracks already! Now i'm looking for a RPM upgrade part, but i cannot find the partnumber. The originally Arrma partnumber is ARA330606. Please help me! 🙏

IMG_20230505_125423.jpg

Hi all!

First of all, let me introduce myself. My name is Daniël from Holland, owning a couple bashers and some drifters and crawlers. After a week i'm a proud owner of the Arrma Mojave. But i have a problem with my front lower suspension arm. The left side shows cracks already! Now i'm looking for a RPM upgrade part, but i cannot find the partnumber. The originally Arrma partnumber is ARA330606. Please help me! 🙏

View attachment 297487

The crack is nearly visible but it's there. Also the red plate is off center. To better save than sorry i want to upgrade those parts 😀😅

IMG_20230505_125423__01.jpg

Get on Amazon and just type in the vehicle and swing arm it should show you the part
I will try that! Thanks. Parts on Ali Express are not good?

Unthread the pivot ball, the spacer pops off. On the K6, it really helps to prevent the cvds from popping out of the drive cups on hard landings .. possibly other 6s rigs too..although I've only had cvd issues with my k6.

Unthread the pivot ball, the spacer pops off. On the K6, it really helps to prevent the cvds from popping out of the drive cups on hard landings .. possibly other 6s rigs too..although I've only had cvd issues with my k6.
Thanks, been thinking about doing this for a while now for that reason 👍🤘

Hi all!

View attachment 297487
You sure it's cracked? Looks alot like a line left from the molding process to me?
The pivot ball threads in quite a bit past that spot even if it is cracked.. will likely hold for a while, if it even failed/fails at all.
The Arrma stock pieces are the best as far as I'm concerned also.
There is much debate about RPM vs Arrma arms as to which is better.. IMO, the Arrma arms are better due to being stiffer. I don't like how much the RPM stuff flexes.. at least not in this application.
For me, the Arrma arms are the best I've experienced to date.
Edit: I do see the red spacer is off center.. the threads are likely compromised in the arm.. that must have been a pretty hard hit. Pivot ball might be bent also..I'd order Arrma replacements and carry on bashing until they arrive. Just me👍
Thanks, been thinking about doing this for a while now for that reason 👍🤘
Yeah, really easy to do. Just remove the wheel, reach through the pivot ball cap with hex wrench and unthread the pivot from the arm.. easier if you partially unthread the upper pivot as well..so it doesn't get all jacked up by trying to remove one pivot ball while the upper is still fully threaded in👍

Last edited:
You sure it's cracked? Looks alot like a line left from the molding process to me?
The pivot ball threads in quite a bit past that spot even if it is cracked.. will likely hold for a while, if it even failed/fails at all.
The Arrma stock pieces are the best as far as I'm concerned also.
There is much debate about RPM vs Arrma arms as to which is better.. IMO, the Arrma arms are better due to being stiffer. I don't like how much the RPM stuff flexes.. at least not in this application.
For me, the Arrma arms are the best I've experienced to date.
Edit: I do see the red spacer is off center.. the threads are likely compromised in the arm.. that must have been a pretty hard hit. Pivot ball might be bent also..I'd order Arrma replacements and carry on bashing until they arrive. Just me👍

Yeah, really easy to do. Just remove the wheel, reach through the pivot ball cap with hex wrench and unthread the pivot from the arm.. easier if you partially unthread the upper pivot as well..so it doesn't get all jacked up by trying to remove one pivot ball while the upper is still fully threaded in👍
Thanks for the message! I order the parts to be sure that i've got them in stock. Also the pivot ball is on the list. So the RPM are not that much strong? I've owned a 4WD slash with 90% RPM parts, basically the whole car was indestructible. But i think Traxxas made there own parts not that strong as Arrma does.

I've read that the Fireteam and Mojave are the same? So the parts can be swapped.

I want to build the Mojave as strong as possible 😅😆

Thanks for the message! I order the parts to be sure that i've got them in stock. Also the pivot ball is on the list. So the RPM are not that much strong? I've owned a 4WD slash with 90% RPM parts, basically the whole car was indestructible. But i think Traxxas made there own parts not that strong as Arrma does.

I've read that the Fireteam and Mojave are the same? So the parts can be swapped.

I want to build the Mojave as strong as possible 😅😆
It's not that RPM is not strong, but rather their plastic is very flexible, which can be good and bad.. however, RPM doesn't make suspension arms for the Mojave. I don't know of any aftermarket arms for the Mojave. Likely because they're so good already😉
The Mojave and FT share the same chassis and center drive parts, all suspension parts are different, including the suspension arms. FT is wider due to using Kraton 6s suspension arms.

Arrma Mojave arms are what every other brand manufacturer wishes they could be….

Only time I’ve cracked those arms and not bent towers or sheared hinge pins/blocks was when it was near freezing temperature AND going to the moon. The red pillow shim support is a slight interference fit, I leave them on unless it has trouble with cvd/dogbones exiting on wide v5 Notorious Arms.

966B6790-C007-4325-BA97-B73160FA8FEF.png

Last edited:
Arrma Mojave arms are what every other brand manufacturer wishes they could be….

Only time I’ve cracked those arms and not bent towers or sheared hinge pins/blocks was when it was near freezing temperature AND going to the moon. The red pillow shim support is a slight interference fit, I leave them on unless it has trouble with dog ones exiting on wide v5 Notorious Arms.

View attachment 297542
Agreed.. must have been a "just wrong" landing or something. I've beat the crap out of my Mojave for over 2 years without a broken arm. Dumb luck I think.

Agreed.. must have been a "just wrong" landing or something. I've beat the crap out of my Mojave for over 2 years without a broken arm. Dumb luck I think.
I've broken a few on the Derecho (stretchedTyphon), but that has the arms exposed. Those were completely driver error- collisions w/ stationary objects😅😵

I see, yesterday i've hit a big clump of clay. Not at top speed but the bumper was also dismounted (the three four square lips or how you call those things) maybe that was the cause. I will bash till parts going to break, but to be sure I will order some OEM parts 😂

How strong are those chassis plates? Just saw a scorched chassis plate and those things are really strong. Or is this just overkill?

Thanks for all the answers 🙏

I see, yesterday i've hit a big clump of clay. Not at top speed but the bumper was also dismounted (the three four square lips or how you call those things) maybe that was the cause. I will bash till parts going to break, but to be sure I will order some OEM parts 😂

How strong are those chassis plates? Just saw a scorched chassis plate and those things are really strong. Or is this just overkill?

Thanks for all the answers 🙏
In general, the Mojave chassis seems to be one of the least likely to bend next to the short wheelbase Arrmas such as the Notorious, Outcast and Typhon..
If you just like upgrading, go for it. Otherwise, I would run stock till you have an issue. It really is one of Arrma's toughest trucks I think.. the short arm suspension really helps prevent alot of the damage some of the other trucks experience.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back