Kraton upgrade shock springs for 6s kraton v2?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spence

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hi guys, I was curious what firmer upgrade springs work good for the front and rear shocks of a version 2 kraton?

I noticed the stock springs were too short and too weak... Like as in the adjusters would need to be fully maxed out to touch and tension the spring...

Thanks guys
-Spence

Cool, got any more specific part numbers tho? I think theyre Tekno RC 6083 not sure if that it or if it'll do on all 4 corners..
  • Arrma Shock Springs 85mm 6.2 lbs/in AR330507
  • Arrma Shock Springs 95mm 5 lbs/in AR330508
  • Or
  • Tekno Shock Springs Orange 1.6x7.5T 6.11 lbs/in
    80mm TKR6093
  • Tekno Shock Springs Orange 1.6x9T 90mm 4.8 lbs/inTKR6083
Tekno orange is outdated and are weaker than stock (V3 forward).

Full list
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/...or-4s-and-most-6s-vehicles.18704/#post-286478
Just a little bit

Hi guys, I was curious what firmer upgrade springs work good for the front and rear shocks of a version 2 kraton?

I noticed the stock springs were too short and too weak... Like as in the adjusters would need to be fully maxed out to touch and tension the spring...

Thanks guys
-Spence
Idk if your on youtube, but a member here goes by east tactics or something has a channel where he goes through upgrades and trials. He did a series of test on his kraton with double and then IIRC the nero springs. Worth looking into before jumping the gun.

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/experimenting-with-shock-pistons.23081/

@East tactics maybe he can assist.

• Arrma Shock Springs 85mm 6.2 lbs/in AR330507
  • Arrma Shock Springs 95mm 5 lbs/in AR330508
  • Or
  • Tekno Shock Springs Orange 1.6x7.5T 6.11 lbs/in
    80mm TKR6093
  • Tekno Shock Springs Orange 1.6x9T 90mm 4.8 lbs/inTKR6083

Just a little bit
Cool, so those are firmer than stock? I see it looks like they are the correct length
Thanks

The list has all part numbers for Arrma, not OEM. There are OEM springs (Tekno) as well but in a different list.
You can find your spring values in your manual, I believe you said you had a V2?

The list has all part numbers for Arrma, not OEM. There are OEM springs (Tekno) as well but in a different list.
You can find your spring values in your manual, I believe you said you had a V2?
yea its a v2 kraton 6s

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back