Kraton Upgraded EXB Standoffs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bicketybam

Back from vacation!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Kraton 4s
  7. Mojave
  8. Notorious
  9. Talion
  10. Typhon 6s
I just got a notice that the 3 sets I ordered in June have shipped. If you are interested in these you might want to see if they are available.

Screenshot_20200930-131449_Gmail.jpg

I just got a notice that the 3 sets I ordered in June have shipped. If you are interested in these you might want to see if they are available.

View attachment 102444
Nothing of mine has shipped from horizon that I have on backorder. Plus the warranty items that they’ve ordered for me have no eta and when the time they quoted me goes by and i email asking they just push the date out longer. ?? ??‍♂️

Nothing of mine has shipped from horizon that I have on backorder. Plus the warranty items that they’ve ordered for me have no eta and when the time they quoted me goes by and i email asking they just push the date out longer. ?? ??‍♂️

My warranty diff gears and shims shipped last week - and I'm pretty sure I was far from being first in line to submit an issue with them.

My warranty diff gears and shims shipped last week - and I'm pretty sure I was far from being first in line to submit an issue with them.
That’s what I told them in my last reply, then I showed em screenshots of people that have picked up multiple diffs at local hobby shops. .. “we’re sorry.. your eta is blah blah blah. I don’t care.. I’ll wait I’m not impatient. Just don’t understand the willy nilly shipment schedule. ??‍♂️ I got my other arrmas to play with while I wait ??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back