SOLD / FOUND Upgraded kraton v2 with extras

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

toyotatime

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
This is a feeler to see if anyone would be interested in my v2 as a package deal.

It has a lot of hot racing parts and a 4 runs in leopard 4092 1480kv with hobby wing max8.

HR rear tower
HR center diff mount
HR steering bellcrank set
HR front knuckles
HR rear knuckles
HR servo horn
HR servo mount

Would sell everything including a list of spares, and 4 x 3s packs, charger, transmitter etc.

It is my basher and is no shelf queen, but is very well maintained. Diff fluid changed regularly. Fully cleaned after each run. New driveshafts, cv's.

However,

It will need a new servo, the hitec d954sw still functions but has about 20 degrees of play. The rear tower is bent a little. The wing is cracked but still intact.

Let me know if you are interested and I can itemize everything available.
20180414_181901.jpg
20180415_104503.jpg

how is that motor compared to the stock blx, whats better about it? does it have lower top speed since lower kv or you gear it up? does it overheat? my stock blx motor overheats like crazy. I would like to find one that doesn't get so hot but i can still go fast.

It's got more torque than the stock motor.

The biggest thing I noticed was reduced temps on the controller. I run mine wide open throttle on 6s with a 15t pinion stock 50t spur. The motor will still get pretty hot, however if you use a 12t pinion it only gets warm.

I get pretty good run time as well, about 20 minutes of WOT.

I did blow up the stock blx, got it way too hot and the Kevlar wrap on the rotor came apart and let the magnets loose at full throttle lol.
20180414_181951.jpg

Still available?
I still have it, I haven't had much interest at the price point I originally posted. Now it would come with no batteries and no wheels (it literally ripped the tires and threw them off last run) I would consider all offers but...

Honestly don't really want or need to sell it

Can you show complete pictures of the rig? side, front, top, bottom of chassis view?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back