Typhon upgraded Steel hot racing differential gear and input pinion now motor will not fit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian T

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Typhon 3s
Okay so I installed a new steel helical differential gear and pinion input gear and aluminum differential carrier Case by hot racing, installed it in my upgraded Typhon Mega 550 with the HD 57 T slipper set 0.8 mod and now my motor will not go back onto this car I have been working on it for 8 hours!! Is the hot racing ATF 9337 too long that's the only thing that I can figure somebody please help me before I lose my mind. First pick is without the differential in their it slides right into place second pick is the hot racing upgrade 3rd pick is after I put the differential back in this is how far the motor mount is off 4th pick same I cannot get it on
The pictures did not upload on this one it did on my other post

Last edited:
Hmm do you have the new slipper with the slipper nut? Try taking off the slipper nut, using the @jondilly1974 slipper setting method. The new arrma diff inputs are stubby to allow for the slipper nut. Older ones were longer like the HR input.

New mod .08
Look at my other post you can see
Hmm do you have the new slipper with the slipper nut? Try taking off the slipper nut, using the @jondilly1974 slipper setting method. The new arrma diff inputs are stubby to allow for the slipper nut. Older ones were longer like the HR input.

Look at my other post it has pics

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back