Senton Upgrades to make my mega fast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Senton4x4

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Anyone’s Senton mega as fast as their blx or faster? If so what upgrades and brushless system do you have in it? Looking to make mine fast. I have a blx185 system to throw in it. What other upgrades do you have on your mega? Drop pics please. I know I have asked about upgrades a lot but I need ideas.

Hey Senton4x4 -
You've been asking different versions of this same questions for months... Go get a 56t 32p Yeti spur and slipper plates, a 17t-20t pinion, do the diff input mod, and go run with that BLX185. You may also need the 17mm hex swap so you can run good 1/8 tires. All this has been suggested to you before. Have you tried any of it?

Hey Senton4x4 -
You've been asking different versions of this same questions for months... Go get a 56t 32p Yeti spur and slipper plates, a 17t-20t pinion, do the diff input mod, and go run with that BLX185. You may also need the 17mm hex swap so you can run good 1/8 tires. All this has been suggested to you before. Have you tried any of it?
Yes I have.

So what have you done, what worked, what didn't work?

What I posted above is what I did to my Granite, and it is as fast as my Kraton now, both on 4s.

I have not had this issue (yet). Sux, but of those that have had it, I have not seen a fix. The good new here is the BLX4s parts that Tower leaked showed a redesigned slipper, with a different slipper plate and gear. Tower had those parts marked mid-July delivery. (But then they had the HD diff input marked mid-May, and we still have not see it)

My hope is that once we get the BLX4s release, we will have the driveline parts to finally make these trucks bullet-proof at 4s and reliable at 6s.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back