Talion Upgrading my Talion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got 7x30 servo posts finally threw eBay thanks again out there. Waiting for robotic co. To get that servo plate to me, think they were from Canada. Foot delivery? Lewis an Clark .

Harvesting, got my servo plate,an posts. The plate is beautiful,you can see a savox servo will drop right in.this one is a 1257 TG. Need to check an see if this one is any better than stock servo. Need to get to ace for some m 3 screw supplies,
IMG_20170109_152437439.jpg

IMG_20170110_192611406.jpg
Getting
IMG_20170110_191348777.jpg
some upgrades going,mud guards on,shock covers from bad horsie RC, Orange tekno springs under there, castle fan, HR chassis braces, working the servo mount. The rear wheels wobble bad,going to let arrma know, but going to get SRC Street tire set for the road runner.

View attachment 5305 GettingView attachment 5303 some upgrades going,mud guards on,shock covers from bad horsie RC, Orange tekno springs under there, castle fan, HR chassis braces, working the servo mount. The rear wheels wobble bad,going to let arrma know, but going to get SRC Street tire set for the road runner.
does the mount for the servo (diy one) fit the stock servo?

Stock servo drops into servo plate without disassembling servo. Like in other threads on forum,start all screws before tightening up.I still need to work on servo arm for level linkage.

Level enough, ground off one end of post to keep servo arm level.showed with stock servo. Need servo horn to install savox servo cause I could not get screw out of stock servo.
IMG_20170117_180309152.jpg
IMG_20170117_180254449.jpg

So far have passed on aluminum wing mount untill I get a tip$ at work. So in the mean time I ordered a set of SRC road crushers.( 2 stock rims out of round,wheels wobble bad). Also ordered a t_ bone front bumper guard, cause that front end looks vunable an arrma doesn't sell rebuild shock kit.($ buy all parts seperatly$). I remember a day back when all RC cars came with front an rear bumpers. My dream RC would be all aluminum bling .Have seen other guys do this an I have always been in awe when I have. Maybe talions the one. Then I would call it the bling machine.

So far have passed on aluminum wing mount untill I get a tip$ at work. So in the mean time I ordered a set of SRC road crushers.( 2 stock rims out of round,wheels wobble bad). Also ordered a t_ bone front bumper guard, cause that front end looks vunable an arrma doesn't sell rebuild shock kit.($ buy all parts seperatly$). I remember a day back when all RC cars came with front an rear bumpers. My dream RC would be all aluminum bling .Have seen other guys do this an I have always been in awe when I have. Maybe talions the one. Then I would call it the bling machine.
that hot racing wing mount is pretty sweet but if your going to be bashing and using it heavily for more performance I would just go with the aluminum wing posts arrma sells. It'll stiffen up the wing mount with out adding so much weight. The all aluminum wing mount is just gonna weigh the rear end down might bend upon impact eventually and (weight)will put more stress on the motor and esc but if you want a show car like you said go for it. that's just my thoughts on it though but me myself I want to go with the aluminum hubs and steering blocks as well and a servo mount but that's it I just plan on purchasing a bit of a stronger motor later to make up for the added weight.

Attachments

• IMG_1356.JPG
    IMG_1356.JPG
    16 KB · Views: 31
Still waiting for t-bone RC to make an send me front bumper. Wish they could send me bumper as fast as they took my money. Buying direct was a mistake, should have gone eBay or Amazon? Said they have to make it 1st, that Bologna.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back