Talion Upgrading v4 talion with Exb parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1101mobsquad

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hello, I just joined the forum. I recently got back into the rc hobby when my friend introduced me to how tough these aarma trucks are. I am now full aarma with a v5 kraton and newly added v4 talion. I'd like to rebuild the talion as it has been used and abused but want to add take off parts from the new talion Exb. I started off purchasing the Exb shocks and did not notice they are longer than the standard talion shocks. Would I need the shock towers and Arms to keep the geometry? Currently the shocks are too long and jack up the truck. I'm wondering if I can get away with just rpm arms or if I'd need to do the towers also.

20210829_112554.jpg

20210829_112523.jpg

20210901_155137.jpg

20210829_112511.jpg

The stock v4 shocks had upgraded springs so stiff that it couldn't drive. I bought the take offs from Jenny rc for $25 a set. It was too good to pass up. So if I want the geometry I'd need to do Exb Arma and towers?

Last edited:
The stock v4 shocks had upgraded springs so stiff that it couldn't drive. I bought the take offs from Jenny rc for $25 a set. It was too good to take off. So if I want the geometry I'd need to do Exb Arma and towers?
I would think so. I wonder what springs they put on them things :unsure: if you decide down the road to part with the v4's keep me in mind. I can't afford to get them this week but next i'd be interested if you do go the exb route. I have 2 v4's and maybe only one spare set right now if i remember right.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back