UpliFT-RC - v3 KRATON 6s Monster Truck Build Log

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boom it's ALMOST completed w/ the hop-ups that I have installed on my 6s KRATON.
First thing, I installed the larger pinion that comes with your KRATON. The major thing that I could tell is when I upgraded the Servo from the Stock Arrma one. What a massive difference on this Monster Truck compared to the stock Servo along w/ Mitch's new M2c racing Goliath Chassis and the RPM A-arms, plus the GPM Racing Turnbuckles front and rear. I think I just need to install my new #M2c racing standoffs that I bought off Mitch and this truck is ready to be unleashed like a rocket ?????

Attachments

• New Body Finnisher.jpg
    New Body Finnisher.jpg
    360.5 KB · Views: 70
  • Finnisher Body shot3.jpg
    Finnisher Body shot3.jpg
    450.7 KB · Views: 66
  • M2C - Goliath Chassis.jpg
    M2C - Goliath Chassis.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 66
  • New GPM Racing Turn Buckles.jpg
    New GPM Racing Turn Buckles.jpg
    286.4 KB · Views: 65
  • PowerHD Servo.jpg
    PowerHD Servo.jpg
    219.2 KB · Views: 64
  • m2c shock towers.jpeg
    m2c shock towers.jpeg
    98.9 KB · Views: 68
  • jConcepts Finnisher Body.jpg
    jConcepts Finnisher Body.jpg
    425.7 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

Attachments

• Thunder Tiger 1_8 K-Rock MT4 Wheelie Bar.jpeg
    Thunder Tiger 1_8 K-Rock MT4 Wheelie Bar.jpeg
    88.3 KB · Views: 45
I’ve been wanting one of these for a while now too! Sucks they are sold out on your link now. ?
Keep checking back daily and give them your email and they will send you off an email as soon as they get the stock in on that wheelie bar.
Anyways, I have decided to install it on my 6s #Notorious stunt Truck ones I get my new body for it! Here are some pictures of what it looks on the Stunt Truck!

Attachments

• Tiger Wheelie bar.jpeg
    Tiger Wheelie bar.jpeg
    102.8 KB · Views: 62
  • Tiger Wheelie bar1.jpeg
    Tiger Wheelie bar1.jpeg
    106 KB · Views: 59
  • Tiger Wheelie bar2.jpeg
    Tiger Wheelie bar2.jpeg
    105.5 KB · Views: 54
Pick up a new set of 4 Sweep Racing SRC Monster Truck Terrain Crusher Belted Tires for my #v3!

Attachments

• SRC All Terrian .jpg
    SRC All Terrian .jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 48
New body update: I bought the Proline Dodge ram body for my #v3 KRATON and it fits like a glove as you can see from the LAST attachment! I used the following Tamiya colors for this body - 1st, I sprayed the - PS-59 DARK METALLIC BLUE and then the - PS-12 SILVER and then last I sprayed 3 coats of PS-55 FLAT CLEAR to give that flat look instead of that shinny look on the outside of the body! For reinforcement - I start off using drywall tape and do the enter inside of the car and then and speared it all over the inside of the body with a paint brush or you can use your fingers. I normally can get the job done with 2 - 3oz bottles of Shoe Goo and fiberglass it in sort of speak and then I let it dry overnight! Last thing I add is 3 layers of Flex Seal to the inside of the shell and I go super thick especially where the body mounts are since thats where the most damaged gets done from your shock towers and then let that dry overnight. After that you will have yourself a body that 100% more durable that a stock one ? ? ? ?

Attachments

• Proline Flat Clear 1st coat.jpeg
    Proline Flat Clear 1st coat.jpeg
    153 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_5418.jpg
    IMG_5418.jpg
    293.8 KB · Views: 48
  • Proline Dodge Ram Reinforment .jpeg
    Proline Dodge Ram Reinforment .jpeg
    188.9 KB · Views: 50
  • Proline Dodge Ram.jpeg
    Proline Dodge Ram.jpeg
    100.9 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_5415.jpg
    IMG_5415.jpg
    364.5 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_5416.jpg
    IMG_5416.jpg
    274.5 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
My new #M2CRACING #ARRMA 16mm ZRC Bleeder style Shock cap kit for my #v3 #KRATON! Also, I am installing them on my 6s stunt truck!
I bought these for less rebound on my landings when I like to launch my rig to the moon ? ? ? ? ? ?

M2C ARRMA ZRS BLEEDER STYLE SHOCK CAP KIT.jpeg

Last edited:
Picked up a new Heat sink and some cooling fans since I will be installing the upgraded pinion that comes with your KRATON!
I just ordered the Year Racing Heat Sink Fan for my v3 KRATON part # YA-0261BK since I have a few bashers that have had good luck with these dual fans!
1590505562992.png

I ordered Mitch's #M2CRacing rear & front chassis braces so i can ditch the stock plastic ones to beef up my #KRATON a bit more!! I installed the rear one today but waiting on the front chassis brace to get back in stock. Anyways, this is what my KRATON looks like so far!
m2c racing Rear Chassis Brace.jpeg

Rebuilding my ARRMA 6s shocks with M2C RACING #3075 16MM ZRS Bleeder style Kit and have installed Yeah Racing dual Hurricane fans
Rebuilding front and Rear shocks.jpeg

M2C Racing ZRC Shock cap kit.jpeg

Fronts have been installed:
thumbnail.jpeg

I am upgrading to the following parts for my front and rear sway bars
Mugen Anti-Roll Bar Link: X6

Mugen Anti Roll Bar Link MBX6.jpg

Mugen Anti-Roll Bar Link (4): X6
Mugen Anti Roll Bar Link Ball MBX6.jpg

Arrma 3x10mm Set Screw Set
ARRMA 3x10MM Set Screws.jpg

Arrma 2.4mm Front Anti-Roll Bar

Arrma 2.4mm Front Anti-Roll Bar.jpg

Hot Racing - AON3011M01 ALUMINUM Center Sway Bar Mounts
Hot Racing AON311M01 Aluminum Center Sway Bar Mounts.jpg

Since I had to replace my front and Rear sway bar, I am going to be changing out my diffs fluids since its way over due.
Will be going with 30k in the rear, 100k in the middle, and 50k in the front.
Front Diff.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back