Kraton Upper Suspension Upgrade anyone make it ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-IronMan-

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Hey I cracked my upper suspension holder no idea how lol anyways is there anyone that makes it in metal or do I just buy replacement Arrma plastic again.
The one I’m looking for is the FRONT REAR – UPPER HINGE PIN HOLDER the one that bolts to the red arrma plate

I run the Hot Racing aluminum ones and haven’t broken any yet
72846700-699D-4E06-81B1-2579738EABD3.jpeg

4A07E1E5-788F-4249-8528-2B524DC5B7D8.png

A few different companies make them. M2c has a new kit out. If you are looking for just the 1 check out hot racing. Others make them but they are on back bn order for a while.

There are upgrades in aluminum. I just picked up some from Voltage but they're sold out of the one you need. Hot Racing makes some and many others do as well. If you really want a bulletproof solution, M2C has a system but it's costly.

So hot racing is my only option then to replace the plastic ?

Dang $30 plus shipping lol I can get 3 sets of plastics for that lol ? is crcu a just bash it brand ?

Dang $30 plus shipping lol I can get 3 sets of plastics for that lol ? is crcu a just bash it brand ?

That just bash it one is expensive. Even the Voltage one was only $20 and it's 7075. Too bad it's sold out and doubt it'll come back...
Might not be a bad idea to just get stock. I've never had one go on me and the only reason I bought the rear pair for my Kraton is because I'm replacing all that stuff back there after a bad wreck....and it was on sale
GKA also $25 US and shipping may be high.

https://www.gkacustomrcparts.com/product-page/front-upper-suspension-hanger

Last edited:
Gpm and Integy make them, the Integy one looks better than the Hot Racing one does.

I just ended up getting another plastic replacement $9 shipped. Can’t justify $30 for a part from just bash it. Maybe M2c might make something soon since it seems they already did almost all the other suspension parts.

I just ended up getting another plastic replacement $9 shipped. Can’t justify $30 for a part from just bash it. Maybe M2c might make something soon since it seems they already did almost all the other suspension parts.

I don't blame you at all. In my case for something like this / not a moving part, commonly struck in crashes, easy to switch out ....if I break it again I'll maybe consider upgrading at additional cost. Some stuff we may only break just once on a fluke.

I hit a curb early with the front end of my kraton on the right side wasn’t even going that fast and still no idea how but that part broke and not an a-arm or something else bent lol

So hot racing is my only option then to replace the plastic ?
That part from Just Bash It is actually a Custom Rc Upgrades part. They are out of the UK, but JBIRC carries them in the US. I have them on the front of my Notorious 6s, top and bottom, and they are worth every penny. I have Hot Racing all the way around on my Typhon 6s, but I will never put it through the abuse that my Noto takes.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back