SOLD / FOUND Used 4PK Tx/Rx

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom T

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I bought my Kraton a couple of years ago and with its generic "right hand" steered controller I just have a hard time driving it for more than a few minutes due to a bad right hand, so Im looking to buy a used (in good shape please) futaba pk4 or something similar that I can switch to left hand steer. Will need both the TX and Rx please. Hate to buy a brand new one as I don't get to run the Kraton very often. Willing to pay a fair price and shipping to Indy if anyone can help me out please.

Thank you.
Tom T.

I've got a 4pm with 3 receivers along with the temperature telemetry for esc or motor...
Dunno what you're budget is. But $335 shipped is what I'm wanting.
Each reciver were $ 70 each.

Sounds like a good deal, but I was wanting to stay around 200 tops. Only need one rx and the Tx. The Kraton is an only child as my other money pits are drones and rather large rc planes. :)

20170513_162536.jpg

20170813_152330.jpg

20200524_091149.jpg

Sounds like a good deal, but I was wanting to stay around 200 tops. Only need one rx and the Tx. The Kraton is an only child as my other money pits are drones and rather large rc planes. :)

View attachment 188941

View attachment 188942

View attachment 188943
Might look into something a tad bit cheaper and closer to your budget.. maybe Noble may fit well? I paid $339 with one reciver a couple months back.. I plan on upgrading to a 7px . But good luck 👍 there's plenty of options out there 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back