SOLD / FOUND Used Mojave RTR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snozberries

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Mojave
Hey there!

Selling one of the Mojave’s that I have. Not a shelf queen, but still runs great without issue. Received this one in a trade as shown, signs of use obviously. Small cracks in body. Everything still functions fine. Will also include a 6S battery that was given to me. Radio is the DumboRC X6. Open to discussing shipping options. Can get more photos as requested.

Asking $530, or best offer.
Local: 94553 - SF Bay Area

F34598C7-D901-461A-BE24-1B4CF4DB88E0.jpeg

4C15CCBA-25B8-4362-A887-9D2FEF511EBF.jpeg

10A21609-54B3-418F-AF39-38DF50FA6C7C.jpeg

Last edited:
Lol, figured it was decent with the DumboRC X6 and battery. Will adjust price a little.
I really wasn’t trying to hate or flame, just trying to save you from the rest that probably will! 😂

The radio may be an “aftermarket” but the rtr’s still come with one that’s pretty good so.. also, the battery is a cool add on but people are always sketchy about used batteries.

Last edited:
I really wasn’t trying to hate or flame, just trying to save you from the rest that probably will! 😂

Sure thing. I don’t mind if people casually mention the price might not be appealing, but some people truly don’t have anything better to do. I disagree about the half price note, but obviously will never get your money back. I haven’t heard much good about the stock radio either, but I understand what you mean. Cheers!

Probably sold wtf , I totally would have bought it

Probably sold wtf , I totally would have bought it
I want to say he had two Mojave's, this one and the other posted with the Kraton exb. I thought he said he'd sell one and keep the other, one sold to @Pat_ranch a while ago and he hasn't been on the forum since I don't think. He may still want to get rid of the other one but again he hasn't been on here since mid September.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back