Outcast Used Outcast value

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dustin Mustangs

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
What is a fair price for one of these used right now? Let's say stock, complete, nothing broken, no lipos. There is one for sale local to me but I feel like the guy is out of line with his price. I want to make an offer but not sure what is fair...

New from tower, once they restock, is $425 for club members, right? So $435 with membership??

That is what I was thinking too but the guy is asking 440 and said 400 is the lowest he will go. I guess I will just wait for tower.

That is what I was thinking too but the guy is asking 440 and said 400 is the lowest he will go. I guess I will just wait for tower.

There is a reason he is doing that, its like when the used prius were going for more than new prius years back because you couldn't get them. Same with the outcast. And with this truck, you can't get the truck or the parts. Not saying its right, but that is where the rationale comes from.

There is a reason he is doing that, its like when the used prius were going for more than new prius years back because you couldn't get them. Same with the outcast. And with this truck, you can't get the truck or the parts. Not saying its right, but that is where the rationale comes from.
Good point

Just watched a used one in average condition with Savox servo go just under $400 with shipping on Ebay. If you ever question value of a used anything, jut go search Ebay for recently SOLD listings.

No GIF

Back order :p:p
Yesterday it was available.... You slo, you blo. Holidays and all. RC stuff is pretty much all bought up right now. Happens every year.
Get a 6s Noto and paint your own OC body. I don't know why the OC body matters to many anyway. ?‍♂️
A Noto is an OC. If body makes no difference to you. Both bodies are so similar in style anyway. Just color options are different. Noto-Black or Blue and OC-Dark Grey or Orange.
Notorious is available ( both colors). Get an OC body for it. Maybe a clear one and paint your own? You will replace/need a new body at some point anyway. OC body is not as popular anymore anyway IMHO. Production may be a low priority. IDK. I had both bodies. I think the Noto body is stronger and doesn't split in half as bad as the OC body.
You can wait until June 2021 if you want a 6s OC. I thinks its silly to wait that out. ?‍♂️ OC and Notorious bodies are fully interchangeable on the chassis.(y)

Arrma Outcast 6S BLX Body (Clear) [ARA406086] | Cars & Trucks - AMain Hobbies

Arrma Notorious 6S BLX Brushless RTR 1/8 Monster Stunt Truck (Black) (V5) [ARA8611V5T1] | Cars & Trucks - AMain Hobbies

Whatever you do, don't purchase a V4 by accident (being $20. less) Get the V5 specifically. Amain is still selling old V4 stock for instance. Be careful. V4 has the old "Crappy" STX2 radio and has no V5 revisions. The $20.00 more spent on the V5 is the best move. Hands down. (y)

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back