Kraton Used V4 Kraton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

f_noggle

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Kraton 4s
  6. Notorious
  7. Outcast 4s
  8. Outcast 6s
  9. Vendetta
  10. Voltage
  11. Infraction 4x4
I recently traded my Vendetta for a V4 Kraton. The Kraton isn't perfect, but well worth the trade in my opinion.
It already had Hot Racing shock towers, chassis braces, and a RPM front bumper.

I have purchased EXB arms, sway bars, and shock towers, Hot Racing skid plates, Fast Eddie bearings, M2C shock stand offs, M2C droop screws, 3DRC wing mount, new shock boots and 50 wt oil for the shocks.

What else should I plan on looking for?
Eventually a M2C chassis will be in order I'm sure.

Also wanting to stop diffing out so much as it just pulls the front wheels up enough to really balloon the front tires. Not looking for a wheelie monster, so I'm uncertain on what center diff oil to run. I was thinking 100k and 50 up front with 30 in the rear. Also thinking just fresh stock weights just to see how it acts with refreshed and full diffs...

Any advice is appreciated.
Only ran this rig twice and it has restored my faith in Arrma. I've only had 3 & 4s stuff prior to this.

If your chassis is the stock v4 chassis just a heads up.. those exb arms won’t fit unless you grind the droop ears on the chassis..

I’d go with like 300k for center and 50 is good for front as well as 20k for the rear 👍🏻

Glad your enjoying it, report back after the stuff and let us know how it goes

If your chassis is the stock v4 chassis just a heads up.. those exb arms won’t fit unless you grind the droop ears on the chassis..

I’d go with like 300k for center and 50 is good for front as well as 20k for the rear 👍🏻

Glad your enjoying it, report back after the stuff and let us know how it goes
I did read about them not fitting without modification. So I may wait till I upgrade the chassis to use them. Just run stock arms for the time being.

They're about the same as rpm, but don't droop over time like rpms can on heavier rigs.

I colided with a utility pole and smashed everything in the front BUT the arms so I'm more than happy with EXB plastic durability.

The rear chassis ears might rub or stop your EXB arms from sitting where they're supposed to. I have a v4 m2c Speed chassis on my Noto. I didn't have to do anything to the ears on mine but it's a close fit. Ymmv.

If you're diffing out in the front alot then like recommended above 60/300/30 or something similar should take care of that for you.

They're about the same as rpm, but don't droop over time like rpms can on heavier rigs.

I colided with a utility pole and smashed everything in the front BUT the arms so I'm more than happy with EXB plastic durability.

The rear chassis ears might rub or stop your EXB arms from sitting where they're supposed to. I have a v4 m2c Speed chassis on my Noto. I didn't have to do anything to the ears on mine but it's a close fit. Ymmv.

If you're diffing out in the front alot then like recommended above 60/300/30 or something similar should take care of that for you.
Good thing my rig isn't heavy.
leaving.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back