Useful Arrma Related 3D Print Stuff I've Uploaded to Thingiverse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suchtragedy

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡ɯɹɐ loɹʇuoɔ ǝʞoɹq
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. BigRock 4x4
  3. Felony
  4. Granite
  5. Infraction
  6. Limitless
  7. Kraton 6s
  8. Outcast 4s
  9. Typhon 3s
  10. Voltage
Hey guys,

I just wanted to link some of the recent designs I've uploaded to Thingiverse that some of you may find useful. Enjoy at your leisure. I'll update the original post on this thread in the future with new designs as I publish them. To view my full collection of these and other parts not listed here visit my Thingiverse profile: https://www.thingiverse.com/suchtragedy/designs

Just Added:

Arrma 4x4 Driveshaft & Steering Crank Cover Set:

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4654772
This cover set is designed to keep larger rocks/debris that fall in from the top and get caught in the center driveshaft or steering crank for Arrma 4x4 vehicles (Mega/3s/4s) with two options to pick from to accommodate both the short wheel base (SWB) and long wheel base (LWB) chassis.

Arrma 6s Stuff:

Spektrum Firma ESC power switch mount for Arrma 6s off-road vehicles
A Spektrum Firma esc power switch mount for the 6s Kraton/Notorious/Outcast/Mojave/Senton, securing the switch to the center roll cage. Shoutout to @Engineer who hit me up about creating a design for the Spektrum switch and for doing all the field testing of all the versions I made until it was good to release.
Hobbywing push-button power switch mount for Arrma 6s off-road vehicles
This mount secures the power button to the side of the Arrma roll cage/center roof support used in the 6s Kraton/Notorious/Outcast/Mojave/Senton.
Hobbywing Max6 ESC mount for Arrma 6s off-road vehicles
The mount/adapter plate allows you to shoehorn a Max6 into the offroad Arrma 6s vehicles using the 4 mounting screw holes on the bottom of the ESC, and then screwing the mount to the stock Arrma 6s esc mounting tray via predrilled holes in the tray. This is intended for people who want to install the Max6 without having to rely on double sided sticky tape to secure it.
Arrma Infraction/Felony/Limitless ESC Mounting Plate:
Screws into the 4 holes in the stock ESC mounting location so you can attach the plate with double sided tape your ESC of choice but making it also removable without having to rip the tape apart and replacing it again each time you remove the ESC
Hobbywing Push-Button Style Power Button Mount for the Arrma Infraction/Felony/Limitless:
Designed to screw on top of the Infraction/Limitless receiver box, makes it removable and no more sticky tape. Works with most Hobbywing 1/8 to 1/5 scale ESCs with the push button style power button and the various rebranded versions as well
Arrma Infraction 2-piece Side Skirts (small print bed friendly)
A 2-piece side skirt for the Infraction that is small print bed friendly
SkyRC GSM-015 GPS Mount for Arrma Infraction:
Installs on either the front/rear body mount bar. Recommended install on the rear because the GPS will sit snuggly under the truck bed when the body is mounted preventing it from popping out in case of crash (unless you lose the body, that is)

Arrma Mega/3s/4s Stuff:

Arrma 3s/4s TPU Wing Mount:
Remixed version of original design that @jondilly first made, published with his permission
Arrma 3s/4s Wing Mount Bracing
This is a brace intended for the Arrma wing mount found on the Arrma Mega/BLX 3s Typhon, Outcast 4s, and Kraton 4s (Arrma Part #AR320455). The wing mount often breaks on the rear support strut where the wheelie bar for the 4s trucks usually mount. This brace is made to reinforce the mount to give it more strength .

Arrma Typhon 3s Front Suspension Arms (zero voids)
This is a 1:1 clone of the stock Typhon 3s front suspension arms with the only difference being it's a solid arm with no holes in it.
SkyRC GSM-015 GPS Case+Mount for Typhon 3s
This case fits the GSM-015 and designed to mount onto the unused front body post holes on the Typhon 3s.
Aftermarket ESC mount plates for Arrma 3/4s trucks
This plate allows for easy install/removal of aftermarket ESCs when mounted in Arrma 3/4s trucks instead of pulling off your double sided tape and redoing it all the time.
BLX185 ESC Mount for Arrma 3s Vehicles
This adapter plates allows you to shoehorn the larger BLX185 ESC into the Arrma 3s and 4s vehicles. This mount fits on top of the stock receiver box and includes a place to mount the power switch. PLEASE NOTE: This will not work with the Typhon 3s due to it's low profile body (ESCs cannot be mounted on top of the receiver box, there's no room).

Fan/Heatsink Stuff:

Aftermarket Fan Adapters for RC Car ESCs :
These fan adapter plates allow you to replace stock ESC fans with a larger sized 30mm or 40mm fan with a higher rpm/cfm for better ESC cooling. The adapters are designed to sit on top of the ESCs without having to remove the ESC cover plate.
Adapter Options:
- 25mm to 30mm (fits BLX100/120/Max10, etc)​
- 35mm to 30mm​
- 35mm to 40mm​
- 35mm to 40mm w/ embedded M3 nuts​
Arrma Kraton 8s heatsink 30/40mm fan adapters
Allows you to install 2x30mm or 2x40mm fans on the Arrma Kraton 8s Heatsink replacing the stock 50mm fan

Misc Stuff:

Flysky FS-GT5 Radio Upgrades (thumb steering, menu knob replacement, aux channel knob replacements)
A few designs I made to improve the Flysky FS-GT5 radio to make it more user friendly, imo. Designs include thumb steering easy add-on, an easier to use menu knob, and Aux5/6 knobs that makes it easy to adjust with 1 finger (works great with Aux6 for rear wheel steer while driving.)
RC Wheel Balancer (uses Arrma 6s rear hub assembly)
This is a RC wheel balancer I created that basically is a stand and to it you mount an Arrma 6s rear hub with axle/bearings/hexes. With the 6s rear hub you will be able to balance 17mm hex wheels but I've also included adapters that can be quickly mounted so you can balance 12mm hex and 14mm hex wheels.
50cal Ammo Box Lipo Organizer Tray
Each set of (2) trays is designed to sit in the bottom of a standard military style 50cal ammo box. The total amount of slots for a pair of trays is (8)45x60mm which should fit most 3s-6s RC car sized lipos and (4)28x60mm which fits most 2s RC car sized lipos.
RC Body Clip Retainer/Tether
Body clip retainer/tether to replace the stock arrma tether. There is another design on Thingiverse that is a closer replica to the stock Arrma tethers but I found it difficult to print because no matter the orientation it needed supports or the results were mixed and quality was meh. I made this as a comparable alternative and it requires zero supports.
Hobbymate Speed H6/HOTA H6 Pro Charger Stand:
Puts the charger on it's side at a 30% upward angle so you can see the screen from across the room.

Last edited:
These are awesome... were these designed in a sort of CAD programme? I don't know a lot about 3D printing but I could see myself getting into it eventually

These are awesome... were these designed in a sort of CAD programme? I don't know a lot about 3D printing but I could see myself getting into it eventually
Just Tinkercad, www.tinkercad.com. it's a free online based 3D modeler that uses preset shapes to use as a base of designs that you manipulate/transform and go from there. It's a bit cumbersome to use at first but you can figure things out quickly. Lots of vids on youtube.

nice collection!

I have been working on a SKY-RC GSM-015 case, "finished" it Friday. Not on Thingiverse yet, but I think I can share the Tinkercad link. Have not printed it yet, my TPU is giving my fits. I think I need to dry it.

This is just a case with some zip-tie holes to mount it.
https://www.tinkercad.com/things/6sse99n33fv

Added the following to the first post:

RC Body Clip Retainer/Tether
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4539691
Body clip retainer/tether to replace the stock arrma tether. There is another design on Thingiverse that is a closer replica to the stock Arrma tethers but I found it difficult to print because no matter the orientation it needed supports or the results were mixed and quality was meh. I made this as a comparable alternative and it requires zero supports.

Added the following new items to the 1st post:

Hobbywing Max6 ESC mount for Arrma 6s vehicles
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4571103
A remix of my mounting plate for the Max6 I designed for the Infraction/Limitless/Felony. The mount/adapter plate allows you to shoehorn a Max6 into the offroad Arrma 6s vehicles using the 4 mounting screw holes on the bottom of the ESC, and then screwing the mount to the stock Arrma 6s esc mounting tray via predrilled holes in the tray. This is intended for people who want to install the Max6 without having to rely on double sided sticky tape to secure it.

Hobbywing push-button power switch rollcage mount
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4571093
A remix of the Hobbywing push-button power button mount I designed for the Infraction/Limitless/Felony. This mount secures the power button to the side of the Arrma roll cage/center roof support used in the 6s Kraton/Notorious/Outcast/Mojave/Senton.

Last edited:
Just added the following to the 1st post, as well as some other older items I think folks here would enjoy.

Spektrum Firma ESC power switch mount for Arrma 6s off-road vehicles
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4579894
A Spektrum Firma esc power switch mount for the 6s Kraton/Notorious/Outcast/Mojave/Senton, securing the switch to the center roll cage.

30mm to 40mm Fan Adapter for Hobbywing/Spektrum/Hexfly/Arrma 1/8 ESCs
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4579929
Per request this is a 30mm to 40mm fan adapter designed to fit 1/8 size ESCs such as the Hobbywing Max8/XR8, Hexfly Hex8, Spektrum Firma 150, and BLX200.

I have your 2-piece skirts mounted now. They are awesome! Absolute perfect fit! They look so cool too! Thank you so very much for the files! :love:

20200920_141431 (Copy).jpg

20200920_144738 (Copy).jpg

20200920_144803 (Copy).jpg

20200920_144933 (Copy).jpg

What printer do you have, asking wife for one for anniversary. I’m gonna print the 30 to 40mm fan mount for sure. Thanks for sharing and supporting the community!

What printer do you have, asking wife for one for anniversary. I’m gonna print the 30 to 40mm fan mount for sure. Thanks for sharing and supporting the community!
If you’re buying a printer today, Ender 3 V2

I have the Ender 3 Pro v1 with some upgrades (skr mini e3 v1.2 silent stepper mainboard, glass bed, bltouch auto level, capricorn tubing, EZR struder, and misc printed stuff) Besides the bed being a bit too small to print larger things like 1 piece side skirts for the Infraction it's been great.

If you can get your hands on one maybe consider the ender 3 V2, great printer for decent price out of the box. The Enders in general have a lot of upgrades and support from the printer community which is mostly why I got one as my first printer about a year ago.

Last edited:
I was looking at the creality lineup. Ender 5’s and the cr10’s were on my radar. It’ll be my first printer so I’m trying to figure out what’s worth the “buy once cry once” for features and what’s hype I’ll never use or even notice. Still trying to gain more knowledge on them, thanks for the suggestions.

Well I got the Ender 3 Pro v1, @jondilly1974 has an ender 5, and I think @Camaroboy383 has a CR10 so you got a good bunch of people to ask for opinions lol

Here's my list of hype/not needed for first printer:
- Dual Z axis motors (not needed imo for smaller printers like the Ender 3)

- Full printer enclosures (supposed to keep air currents out and keep ambient air temperature higher for more difficult to print materials that require more heat but I get away with printing nylon and polycarbonate without one)

- Touchscreens (nice to have and I have one that can switch between touch and classis Marlin menus and I always prefer the classic Marlin style and using the scroll wheel)

- Direct drive extruder (better for printing flexibles but adds more weight to the gantry. I get decent prints with flexibles with the bowden style ender 3 once I upgraded to the EZR struder and capricorn tubing)

- Dual nozzle extruder or dual extruders (for printing in two colors or blending colors, imo just adds another layer of complexity and something else that can go wrong. I stick to a single color 99% of the time and the other time I want more than 1 color I pull it off with some creative slicing with filament change mid print)

- Magnetic bed surfaces (I have had bad luck with magnetic, flexible surfaces. I prefer my glass bed 99% of the time for most things and if first layer adhesion is an issue I use a little hairspray and problem solved)

- Filament runout sensor (I use my eyeballs and if I know my roll will likely run out before my print is done I get another roll, and I don't really have filament breaks often enough to where I would need one just in case that happened)

Nice to have but not needed or can be added later easily:
- belt tensioners mechanisms (I don't have one but it makes it easier to tighten and service)

- upgraded hot end (I still rock the stock ender hot end, works just fine for me and my applications)

- led light kit (added a kit to my Ender 3 pro that has both a overhead strip mounted on the top brace and a tiny strip mounted on the housing by the nozzle, makes it super easy to see what's going on)

- Firmer bed springs (Stock ender springs are soft and makes manual bed leveling annoying and I found the knobs would spin themselves loose after a while. A firmer spring and knob kit from Amazon for like 10 bucks made this problem go away

- Auto bed leveling (super convenient to have but not needed really unless you have a warped bed, bad bed springs, or constantly change your bed surfaces)

- Silent stepper drivers (most new stuff coming out like the Ender 3 V2 already has silent drivers that make the motor noise super quiet but some older stuff that's been out a while might have non silent drivers and so the printer is more noisy but big whoop de doo)

There are other nice to have things like side mounted spool holders, filament guides, bigger/better mounted hot end fan assemblies, etc but the great thing is that and other stuff you can literally print and build yourself for just the cost of filament, a few screws/bolts/bearings, and whatever else from Amazon for pretty dang cheap.

Last edited:
I was looking at the creality lineup. Ender 5’s and the cr10’s were on my radar. It’ll be my first printer so I’m trying to figure out what’s worth the “buy once cry once” for features and what’s hype I’ll never use or even notice. Still trying to gain more knowledge on them, thanks for the suggestions.
If you want a larger bed, the CR-10 S5 or the upcoming CR6 Max would be what I would be looking at.

Just added the following to the first post:
Due to popular demand I've added adapter plates that now support 2x40mm fans for the Kraton 8s heatsink, see link below**
Arrma Kraton 8s heatsink 30/40mm fan adapters
Allows you to install 2x30mm or 2x40mm fans on the Arrma Kraton 8s Heatsink replacing the stock 50mm fan

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back