Useful tool

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheez

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Mojave EXB
  3. Nero
  4. Senton 3s
Have you ever dropped the one screw or shim ,etc. you don’t want to lose? Hopefully you have something like this. Trust me... I’ve been on my hands and knees after dropping/flinging and this has had me looking up and saying lord (I’m not really that religious) THANK YOU for helping me find this 50 cent part!

72C8D901-29F7-4D60-9CC0-AB66B33771D8.jpeg

F64FF138-20AC-4F5D-9985-E120459B5123.jpeg

Last edited:
Always on the floor looking for dropped parts,last couple yrs since getting into rcs again my near-sided vision has went to ****.40 years old on hand an knee's looking for screws,yup least once a week.lmao.my favorite oddity tool is my sweet corn holder I use to dig dirt outa hex heads.works good.eat corn on the cobb couple times a year.dig dirt with corn cobb holder couple times a week..GREAT TOOL.stripping screws will ruin your day quik

Ever dropped tools or bolts into a engine bay and try to locate them, what a PITA. This one is 2 feet long and flexible, can be turned in a U to get tough spots.
View attachment 102045
Used one of those when I dropped a coil secure bolt down an oil passage in a 4.6 mustang because I had the valve covers off. Saved my ass ?

I wish a magnet would help. Still trying to find my lost aluminum pivot ball, grrr. I hope the clerk doesn't look at me funny when I buy pantyhose.
No worries. I have spares. Buy them from me and save yourself that awkward moment. @jondilly1974 already placed his order, so hurry before they're all gone.

No worries. I have spares. Buy them from me and save yourself that awkward moment. @jondilly1974 already placed his order, so hurry before they're all gone.
They were a little tight fit tho. Buy a size bigger ???

No no no...this is not I have spares thread. This is OMG I LOST THAT PIECE THAT KEEPS ME SANE!

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back