Using a jumper for single battery on BLX system?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YakAttack

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 6s
Hello
I’m just wondering if using a jumper on my 6s outcast for a single 4/6s pack or same situation on 4s kraton with 3/4s will hurt the esc over time.
I plan on always running a single pack but don’t want to resolder the esc and void my warranty.
Thanks for any help.

If you aren’t overheating it or connecting the batteries in reverse polarity it shouldn’t hurt it at all.

Hello
I’m just wondering if using a jumper on my 6s outcast for a single 4/6s pack or same situation on 4s kraton with 3/4s will hurt the esc over time.
I plan on always running a single pack but don’t want to resolder the esc and void my warranty.
Thanks for any help.
Don't they all come with a jumper included? As long as you never run below the minimum required spec, you should be fine.

Don't they all come with a jumper included? As long as you never run below the minimum required spec, you should be fine.
My V3 outcast did. The new 4s trucks do not have a jumper supplied. I made my own prior to running.
Was unsure if it would cause overdraw or something if I didn’t use two batteries.
If you aren’t overheating it or connecting the batteries in reverse polarity it shouldn’t hurt it at all.
Im not on either count. Thanks for the reassurance.

My V3 outcast did. The new 4s trucks do not have a jumper supplied. I made my own prior to running.
Was unsure if it would cause overdraw or something if I didn’t use two batteries.

I've seen videos already, where they run on 3s, but not sure if they can run at 2s. Surprised to hear the jumper's not included. Minimum on the 4s models is one 3s, as per the website.

You sure it's not hiding in the box? This is a page from the manual, which makes it sound like it should be there.

Last edited:
I've seen videos already, where they run on 3s, but not sure if they can run at 2s. Surprised to hear the jumper's not included. Minimum on the 4s models is one 3s, as per the website.
View attachment 38248

You sure it's not hiding in the box? This is a page from the manual, which makes it sound like it should be there.
View attachment 38249
All the unboxing videos I've seen show no jumper, Vas even commented on how he was supprised that one wasn't included with his during his unboxing video.

Jumpers included in 2019 Outcast and Kraton for me. The new 4s rigs come with NO jumper, just use one from 6s model, make one, or buy one.

Sorry if my post looks like I was saying all the new models don't come with one, I should have specified that I was talking about the 4s models.

Just made one today gonna run new 4s dynamite hard case.
Lhs had some old one laying around they switched out on batteries they gave me punched out old soldering n made me a loop.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back