Usps shipping.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cereal_killer

Bash/Break/Fix/REPEAT 🤣
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Kraton 6s
This is crazy. Keeps "leaving" and going back 🤔 figure I would share... kinda of funny. Yet not.

Screenshot_20211216-070708_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211215-162341_Chrome.jpg

USPS sucks. Their workers are clearly stretched thin and their tracking system is crap. I avoid it at all costs whenever possible. If I buy something online and they offer UPS or Fedex, I'll pay extra. I can track my packages stop by stop with them. Of course, those services aren't perfect, but I've had more delays, lost packages, and just general BS with USPS than I care to remember. Plus priority isn't that much cheaper anymore.

USPS sucks. Their workers are clearly stretched thin and their tracking system is crap. I avoid it at all costs whenever possible. If I buy something online and they offer UPS or Fedex, I'll pay extra. I can track my packages stop by stop with them. Of course, those services aren't perfect, but I've had more delays, lost packages, and just general BS with USPS than I care to remember. Plus priority isn't that much cheaper anymore.
I hardly ever use usps... but it's was the only shipping way through eBay. "Which " when I order from horizonhobby or anywhere else. They use FedEx. FedEx has been great around here. Always on time

FedEx here in southern Maryland is a joke. They totally disregard the "signature required" notation and just leave packages on the porch, not even ringing the doorbell or knocking when there are two cars in the driveway. If it's late in the day and the driver doesn't feel like delivering a package, they change the status from "out for delivery" to "at FedEx location". I've had that happen twice in a two-year period, and that was for new iPhones I had stayed home to accept delivery personally.

USPS has gone downhill lately, particularly at the regional Washington, DC distribution center which handles southern Maryland. I've had a bunch of RC parts stuck there for three days or more, and I have one stuck there now for two days. Once a package gets to my local post office, I get it quickly: the local post office once made a special early morning delivery when they saw the package had been delayed, and this wasn't even a Priority Mail package. And I got my regular early afternoon delivery too.

FedEx here in southern Maryland is a joke. They totally disregard the "signature required" notation and just leave packages on the porch, not even ringing the doorbell or knocking when there are two cars in the driveway. If it's late in the day and the driver doesn't feel like delivering a package, they change the status from "out for delivery" to "at FedEx location". I've had that happen twice in a two-year period, and that was for new iPhones I had stayed home to accept delivery personally.

USPS has gone downhill lately, particularly at the regional Washington, DC distribution center which handles southern Maryland. I've had a bunch of RC parts stuck there for three days or more, and I have one stuck there now for two days. Once a package gets to my local post office, I get it quickly: the local post office once made a special early morning delivery when they saw the package had been delayed, and this wasn't even a Priority Mail package. And I got my regular early afternoon delivery too.
I will say, in my area at least, USPS drivers are better than both FedEx and UPS. They just seem to care a little more, I've never seen them just toss a package, they make the effort to hand deliver it if I'm outside when they come, etc. That may be attributed to the tight schedules that FedEx and UPS are held to, but a tight schedule is no excuse to do your job like s***.

Mixed results USPS has been very reliable and typically faster than UPS in my area. My preferred choice.
This is a very local problem, definitely not a 'They suck'.
FedEx lost 2, UPS ditches it where nobody would even think to look, USPS is reliable and sometimes faster than the other 2. Amazon beats them all by a longshot. Again, that is my local experience but network is the same.

USPS is absolutely terrible in my experience. FedEX beats them by a lot when it comes to delivery time, FedEX always delivers to my house at around 11:00 AM, USPS does it at 1:00 pm (rarely) all the way to 5:00 PM, they are so inconsistent. Also, my mom ordered something and it got sent to Puerto Rico somehow. I live in NJ…

USPS has generally been very good for me. I've had packages getting stucked in FL for over a week for no reason, but apart from that, no complaints.

Honestly, it puzzles me a bit why USPS is getting so much hate. It does seem to be a horribly mismanaged agency, but IME they offer an adequate service with some hiccups happening from time to time. I view the waiting as part of the "ordering online" deal. If you can't wait, just go to a local store and pay full MSRP.

I understand the other services can make a lot of sense for the US-based people if the other companies are faster and more reliable, but when ordering in the US from Canada (and probably anywhere else in the World), USPS is the only real option. The other companies are charging insane brokerage fees, so it's better to avoid them.

Where in Maryland are you from nice to meet a fellow Marylander im from Baltimore (Bodymore muderland) 😂😂

Is this someone I should know? Cuz I don't?
Don't be offended, I don't watch sports.
This is crazy. Keeps "leaving" and going back 🤔 figure I would share... kinda of funny. Yet not.

View attachment 186477

View attachment 186478
This is routine with USPS in my experience 🤣
I was told by a postal worker that this doesn't mean it ever actually left the facility, rather just moved from one spot to another..
No doubt that in covid times all parcel services are inundated.. just that inundated government run parcel service is that much worses!! 🤣
Yes, WORSES, LOL. My father in law says this instead of worser😂

Is this someone I should know? Cuz I don't?
Don't be offended, I don't watch sports.

This is routine with USPS in my experience 🤣
I was told by a postal worker that this doesn't mean it ever actually left the facility, rather just moved from one spot to another..
No doubt that in covid times all parcel services are inundated.. just that inundated government run parcel service is that much worses!! 🤣
Yes, WORSES, LOL. My father in law says this instead of worser😂
His name is G. O. A. T.

Where in Maryland are you from nice to meet a fellow Marylander im from Baltimore (Bodymore muderland) 😂😂
I'm in Mechanicsville in a rural area of St. Mary's county. This area has a large Amish population, and there is an Amish farm at the end of my street.

View attachment 186477

View attachment 186478
This is the new norm with USPS, as I said earlier in all USPS therads. It's a joke what they do, like they don't care and don't give a F. I recently paid $25 for 2 day Priority on a small package from Colorado, got it 2 weeks later, such a good deal.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back