Kraton V1? V4? What does it all mean?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrTitanium

Speak softly and carry a big stick.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. BigRock 4x4
  3. Granite Grom
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Nero
  6. Infraction 4x4
Giving serious thought of getting a Kraton 6s to add to my family. I‘ve doing A LOT of research here regarding pros ans cons. Can someone please explain what the differences are when someone says V1.. or V4, etc.? How does one know which version they own Or should look into owning?

I believe it refers mostly to the 6S line. V4 is current as of 2019. I could be off a bit. There is another member here with a thread that touched upon this. But V4 is pretty much mature as it gets. The diffs were shimmed, some parts upgraded to better plastics. He has it all broken down.
V3 is still in demand too if found for a great price. V3 had the better Tactic TTX300 (y)radio by far compared to the V4 Spectrum STX2(n). Easily upgraded to V4 specs like the T2T top brace etc. V3 had the better Servo saver hub IMO. I don't recall a V2 specifically. Not sure though. I got into Arrma's 6S line with V3. And have a V4 also. Arrma is roughly 10 years old, a young company. Hopefully someone else will have more info. Great topic.(y):cool:

Last edited:
Thanks for the info and for weighing in. Appreciated??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back