Outcast V2 broken arm/shock perch eyelet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Av642

Reaction score
My outcast found itself getting hit by a big boulder. Damage report: front broken arm, broken front shock perch eyelet.

Front arm - ARA330711 - doesn't have a corresponding RPM part.

Does anyone know if these work? https://www.rpmrcproducts.com/shop/...s-for-the-arrma-kraton-4s-blx-outcast-4s-blx/

Regarding the perch eyelet and shock shaft - I see videos where they depress the shock fully and twist - this isn't working in my case. My shock perch doesn't have the grooves that the replacement part has to twist off the shock shaft from the bottom. Do I unscrew the perch then pull it through the top of the shock cap and replace it with the new piece?

Sorry for these seemingly easy questions, my YouTube and googling couldn't find these answers.

The Perch/Spring retainer is part of the shock shaft. One piece if I am correct. You may need a whole new Shock shaft/ retainer. Being one piece.
The V2 4s Arms are different. Not sure if RPM makes them....yet. If you have the V2 4s model. Check out the blow up diagram for your rig to be sure.
Stay with the stocker Arms. They are fine. Driver error just got the best of it. Something has to break when you foul up.:giggle:

The Perch/Spring retainer is part of the shock shaft. One piece if I am correct. You may need a whole new Shock shaft/ retainer. Being one piece.
The V2 4s Arms are different. Not sure if RPM makes them....yet. If you have the V2 4s model. Check out the blow up diagram for your rig to be sure.
Stay with the stocker Arms. They are fine. Driver error just got the best of it. Something has to break when you foul up.:giggle:
Thanks for the info. I was able to unscrew the perch from the bottom of the shock shaft. Now I guess I have to unscrew the top shock cap, dump the fluid and pull the shaft through the top.

I usually watch videos/read forum info before I do something stupid. I was watching the 3s version...whoops.

Unless anyone with a V2 has different info. I'll just do that or find a rod end that fits to make it easier.

Already ordered the stock arms. I'll try to return the wrong set of rpm arms I bought.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back