Talion V2 Kraton and Talion with v3 upgrades - Parts Numbers, Stores and Prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kpsnuts

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
Hi guys,

Details of the the Kraton v3 can.be found here : https://www.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXECKV**

Looks good and parts seem compatible with the Talion and Kraton v2. My plan is to use the Kraton v3 parts on my talion v2. I'm guessing a lot of people will be looking to do something similar on either their Talions or Kratons

I want to upgrade :
- shocks
- servo mount
- hubs

However others will want to upgrade more or less. The point of this thread is a place for people to give details of part numbers, experiences and cost.

If any of you have located the Kraton v3 parts please post.

Hi guys,

Details of the the Kraton v3 can.be found here : https://www.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXECKV**

Looks good and parts seem compatible with the Talion and Kraton v2. My plan is to use the Kraton v3 parts on my talion v2. I'm guessing a lot of people will be looking to do something similar on either their Talions or Kratons

I want to upgrade :
- shocks
- servo mount
- hubs

However others will want to upgrade more or less. The point of this thread is a place for people to give details of part numbers, experiences and cost.

If any of you have located the Kraton v3 parts please post.
The tower info makes no sense. The red/black and green back they call discontinued are the same pic's they have for black/green black/red early NOV.

Agreed, however if you scroll down you get details on the Kraton v3

Agreed,however if you scroll down you get more info regarding the v3 upgrades.

The tower info makes no sense. The red/black and green back they call discontinued are the same pic's they have for black/green black/red early NOV.
That's because the bodies, tires and wheels didn't change for the Kraton or Outcast. Their upgrades are purely internal.

I'm wondering if the kraton V3 battery tray is the same as the outcast battery tray. Or if the V3 kraton has slightly different mounting holes I would rather wait and order a battery tray where I don't have to drill holes on stock chassis

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back