Limitless V2 reciever box

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got THESE. Comes with everything you need and they seem to work pretty good. I just made a couple test connectors to figure it out first.
One more quick question, that white wire and connector that is on esc harness, what is it for because it is always in the way and I'm about to cut it off

One more quick question, that white wire and connector that is on esc harness, what is it for because it is always in the way and I'm about to cut it off
That’s for the Aux control so you can control braking percentage or whatever function you choose with a spare channel.

I leave them on since I like to be able to change my braking percentage on the fly. I set the braking to 100% in the castle software and use my Tx to set whatever I want it to be.
What port should I plug it into, sorry to be such a pain

What port should I plug it into, sorry to be such a pain
Any spare channel. One and two are used for the steering servo and ESC. I use channel 3 for the gyro and channel 4 for the brakes. You can do it however you like though. And then program the NB4 to whatever knob you want to control it. I use the little wheels on the grip.

Any spare channel. One and two are used for the steering servo and ESC. I use channel 3 for the gyro and channel 4 for the brakes. You can do it however you like though. And then program the NB4 to whatever knob you want to control it. I use the little wheels on the grip.
Awesome, thanks for the help

I took your advise and mounted it outside box

IMG_20230223_125849.jpg

One more silly question, how in the heck do you guys line up your antenna holes to the body, Ive tried before and end up missing 3 or 4 times before I get it right, the v2 body I actually care about and don't want to ruin

One more silly question, how in the heck do you guys line up your antenna holes to the body, Ive tried before and end up missing 3 or 4 times before I get it right, the v2 body I actually care about and don't want to ruin

Attach a small funnel/cone at the underside of the body ,that helps guide the antenna tube straight thru. 👊

Attach a small funnel/cone at the underside of the body ,that helps guide the antenna tube straight thru. 👊
I meant to drill the holes for the antennas,
I tried to make holes on blue body on v1 and ended up with 2 small holes and then one big hole an inch or so away because I kept being off

Last edited:
I meant to drill the holes for the antennas,

Put some Play-Doh on the bottom of the body shell near around the area where you think the antenna will make contact.
Use a straight 'short' antenna tube and place the body on.. press down on the antenna tube and it should make a mark in the play-doh indicating exactly where you should drill the hole.

Put some Play-Doh on the bottom of the body shell near around the area where you think the antenna will make contact.
Use a straight 'short' antenna tube and place the body on.. press down on the antenna tube and it should make a mark in the play-doh indicating exactly where you should drill the hole.
Awesome, thank you

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back